PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I would like to share the problem and I hope that to me pomo...

Olga
10.08.2004, 08:56
Hello. I would like to share the problem and I hope that will help or assist me as that with her to consult. To me of 20 years. I have a liked and liking guy. We meet already more than 2 h years. Any conflicts, quarrels, at us simply remarkable attitudes or relations and in general the friend without the friend we cannot. Now he serves. (already half a year) We see about once a month. We call up almost every day. Voobshchem-that all is remarkable. I very much like it or him. But I at job have one guy. Some weeks I constantly think about itself and I can not dismiss it or him. Me simply pulls to nimu as to a magnet. I test to it or him;them simply indescribable sexual inclination. He shows to me obvious sympathy. I am afraid that all can come too far because near to it or him it is difficult to me to supervise myself (though I very much try). And I would not like it or this, I very much like the guy and I do not want iz-for nonsenses it or him to lose. Can will advise as to cope with itself, with the ideas?

Ole
12.08.2004, 23:21
Do not experience, it is widespread enough situation. Obviously, earlier frequency of a sexual life at you was much above, and now the collected hormones have an effect. An output or exit here, - to mine, one: postorajsja to visit or attend the guy more often, than once a month. Then it " the indescribable sexual inclination " will vanish as a smoke.

Malvina
13.08.2004, 19:13
Olechka, and it is possible or probable and there is you that, the present and the only thing from which you simply run? Unearthly pritjazhenie-it is too strong thing! Understand itself. Be happy and successful!

Shimanskij O.I.
14.08.2004, 10:01
Dear Olga! You and only you will solve, whether to go on close relations with the person to which you so "has sharply pulled". Consider, what is it it is for certain far not last the man in your life which will involve you and try to develop or produce for itself the certain rules of behaviour, unimportantly with what they will be. If decide to store or keep fidelity liked, try to limit dialogue with other person which cling.