PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has got on a tower from the BOSS (((nezasluzhenno (((pochemu-that is to be given on bashn...

Kind
07.08.2004, 20:15
Has got on a tower from the BOSS (((nezasluzhenno (((pochemu-that is to be given on a tower to the subordinates, but no trouble, and Kind I. Mozh who knows what exercises, a-lja deep respiration in a pose of a lotus to not be broken.

Huch
08.08.2004, 16:37
Be better rarefied at job, type by a leg or foot in a wall or a head about confluent bochyok. Only carry it angrily home, in family.

Tier
09.08.2004, 22:00
At me gde-that rolled el. A darts where it is possible to insert a photo of the boss. I can send, if you want. The main thing that he has not found you when you to him in glazik will throw darts)

Kind-> Tier
11.08.2004, 03:40
Send or Have come, we shall throw. Perhaps will depart. miphodiy@mail. ru

JUlka
11.08.2004, 10:20
Kind, or simply think, that he as well as you the mere mortal and that can to him too have flown from is barefooted:)) But he has appeared more weakly than you and has dared to be broken on the subordinate. More shortly - be better than he - is more worthy!:))

Herring
12.08.2004, 19:35
Yes well... Present the boss small, in short shtanishkah, with smeared sopljami and lined or shot down;padded kolenjami-when strarshie boys to him nakostyljali... Here he costs or stands, svhlipyvaet and sopli on a fist winds. .vidish, it became already a pity it or him)))

liska
13.08.2004, 02:02
nezasluzhenno bosses usually get those who represents for them opasnost-the potential competitor, for example. So console in that the boss is afraid or rather afraid of you

kuka
14.08.2004, 08:39
I sosluzhivitsa told - kogda-that its or her clever person has learned... It or she had silly hamovatyj a chief, and all was not known, where from it or him to disappear, as will burn. And she the little girl was young, could and not restrain to respond. So to her this chel has told or said - he shouts at you, and you present, as with milys in bed you have a good time, and think of the, imagine:) take pleasure. She and did or made, and speaks - helped or assisted:) And me here it was useful never - at us now the chief remarkable, and in general kak-that anybody on me did not shout. Even itself I am surprised, why.