PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At us anniversary (we semja-young rather!) How to congratulate the husband, that...

C
06.08.2004, 21:05
At us anniversary (we semja-young rather!)
How to congratulate the husband that and pleasantly and was surprised! As a holiday to make!

Reflecting
06.08.2004, 22:52
http: // www. symbolist. ru/rus/reality/svadba - have thrown only today adressok, esteem the string interesting can that will see...

VBD
07.08.2004, 02:04
As a rule - the best gift for the man any dear or expensive knickknack which to yourself you will not buy or purchase - expensively but pleasantly, that she is. Now in many shops sell something similar. Within the limits of 100 150 c.u. On my taste, for example, it is possible to buy or purchase nesseser, a set for a room golf, a set for the Chinese calligraphy, a set for country picnic, the room transistor or phone in retro-style, besides I obrapdovlsja (the truth to more dear or expensive gift) if to me have presented a potter's wheel or the metal detector - voobshchem, all depend on character of your husband. One is exact - we muzhiks as children, we like toys.

Reflecting
07.08.2004, 21:09
VBD... mmmm... I all certainly understand both a golf room and phone, and even a set for the Chinese calligraphy, but the metal detector that to you nah?!!!:)))

VBD
09.08.2004, 03:06
Reflecting. It is possible klad to search)))))

Light
09.08.2004, 22:08
I can add: much like the weapon, a telescope - quite good vesh

JUju
11.08.2004, 13:44
I too like to surprise the husband with gifts. I shall tell about the last:) on recent birthday I have presented the husband a cellular telephone (simens sl45i), dear or expensive clamp for a tie, to a clamp a tie and a shirt, and still - obereg from GIBDDeshnikov:) (to look or see it or him it is possible here http: / / newrussian. magazinchik. ru/index-ea = 1 both shp = 1 and chp = showgood and num = 85) But perhaps, the main thing was not it. And here that: on 1 paper I have written " I you I like, because YOU... " Also has put it or her on a casket which is locked kljuchikom. In a casket has put 70 bumazhek-ruletikov (70, 7 sm are the size of everyone) on each of which has written, what he (kind, gentle, etc.) . A casket has locked kljuchikom. Has asked the husband to look or see in a bedroom in a window and to not spy (it is possible to fasten to him eyes). Has adhered the extremity or end of a string to a leg or pinch of a bed, a thread has passed or missed through ushko kljuchika, and has started to confuse on an apartment, doing or making as though Nitevoj a labyrinth (only it is necessary to choose obstacles such, what kljuchik and fingers of the husband have not got stuck:)) the Second extremity or end of a string has led to a casket on which the paper laid:) Choose only a thread more strong:), that would not be torn:) ochchen it was pleasant to the Husband, we have made a heap of amusing photos:) In occasion of the weapon - I do not advise it or him to give for an anniversary of wedding, and here at date of a birth your husband, I think will be glad to receive the weapon as a symbol of that he will protect you:) I - liked knifes for papers - the reduced repetitions of swords of great soldiers (king Arthur and to someone or someone else.:)) I wish your of good luck and success:)

For JUju
12.08.2004, 05:47
- To mine you are engaged in NARCISSISM, restrain the ardour...

JUju
12.08.2004, 23:01
Sometimes it is possible for itself and it to allow - itself not pohvalish - nobody pohvalit:) I have only shared experience, and have told, that is pleasant to mine to the man, he prefers what "toys":)

For JUju from Eve
14.08.2004, 06:19
You so have admired yourself, that several times "share" experience in donation of gifts! Once again I wish to pay your attention, that many do not have money for a banana for the child, therefore it is necessary to romance cautiously. And in general, I not against that my sons had such little girls as you, only throw out boasting and all becomes on the places. Be happy, the darling!