PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to struggle or than to remove or take out sharply negative emotions? Strained or intense obstan...

The anonym
10.08.2004, 06:54
How to struggle or than to remove or take out sharply negative emotions? The intense situation with the husband, from time to time he something will tell or say and so to him to cut it would be desirable, I restrain and easy I respond, and the idea such more soon to die, more soon all this would terminate. And in fact to me only 22 years... I can Divorce only in the summer, and now what do or make, eat any exercises that it is internal shiver of a strain to remove or take off? How to work above itself chtobne to be broken? We with it or him also work together..

Tolokonin A.O.
10.08.2004, 11:23
Negative emotions in your case are born as the answer to presence, most likely, interpersonal conflicts (claims) the majority from which neosoznavaemo and is uncontrollable. To hold it in itself it is unsafe, because can flow in any pathology. Kakoe-any exercise or advice or council to give you it is difficult, t. To. You neopisali all is detailed. Happens, certainly, and so, that the patient all will in detail describe, and the true reasons are opened only on 2 3 session internally. Therefore, I advise you will address to the expert internally where he will more precisely estimate or appreciate a situation and will plan ways of an output or exit. By the way divorce nevsegda solves all problems.
tolokonin@mtu-net. ru

The anonym
10.08.2004, 17:33
Yes, there are claims, here I just and interestingly as them can be operated or controlled or given an output or exit of this energy in other direction.
Internally to address there is no place, as I am in the country where about psychotherapists is not present, there is only a psychiatrist...

Valeri
11.08.2004, 05:54
One output or exit: to accept everything as is and it is excessive not emotsionirovat. When I am ready someone "to kill", I have a seat on my velosimulator and I twist pedals of minutes twenty in a regimen of pulse 160. After nagruzochki dobreju and not all so badly seems:-))

Tolokonin A.O.
12.08.2004, 06:39
nerazobrav, that for concrete at you claims and why they have arisen rather difficultly to correct for a situation considerably. Where do you live, what in district there is no even a psychologist? Vse-taki, find the expert.

The anonym
13.08.2004, 01:46
I live in the Arabian country...
Well they do not know that such the psychologist!:)

If chustvuesh depression it it is necessary to pray more and more just way of life of a message

I.: good exercise for the Arabian country!
13.08.2004, 17:54
Information douche. It is possible to spend mentally (imagining, that you cost or stand under douche and all rubbish leaves in dyrochku:)). It suits, when there is no series of douche.

Tolokonin A.O.
14.08.2004, 05:42
Priezshchajte to Russia. If it is impossible, find to itself employment or occupation or dialogue on soul or douche outside of a domestic surroundings, calm itself that through certain time all for you will not have such value or meaning;importance.