PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Little girls, to me to you... .za advice or council... .ili behind ideas different. At me as...

Fantazerka
05.08.2004, 09:56
Little girls, to me to you... .za advice or council... .ili behind ideas different. At me as at all. I LIKE pridurka! To escape from such it is necessary, and I cannot: (the Portrait is those: simpatjashka, ocharovashka, bljadushka what it is not enough, the fan or amateur of the companies and parties, and here it is good with it or him in bed and all! To marry for h = I? Maids, chyo delat-that? For whom in general it is necessary to leave in marriage, for liked with whom in bed it is good or ha unloved with whom on soul or douche it is quiet? A chastooshka about me:

To me my darling has changed
I have fallen before it or him,
Also that I, a silly woman, fall
Before takoju gadoju?

Well here
06.08.2004, 02:30
And here you will not guess... All depends on that, how much or as far as at present you win or lose for demonic forces (the devilish beginning))) If pobezhdajut-will communicate with the krasavchikom. Look or see with storony-h = j that at it or him precisely same (well or approximately) as at others, only here you look at it or him the dog eyes, and on-with prishchurom, and with drugim-on the contrary... Solve sama-here to you nobody a prompter. Only never then do not tell, what silly woman was, if not skladetsja with it or this. And voobshche-learn to respect in the man of and in sebe-it or him. Without it or this normal family WILL be NEVER!

Fantazerka
06.08.2004, 07:31
" Learn to respect in the man of and in sebe-it or him " -- as? And it seems to me, that precisely a silly woman I shall, and if budu-elbows I shall bite then.

Valery
07.08.2004, 16:25
And at me all is absolutely similar. In an Internet in 5 mornings I sit.. Because it is bad to me because I do not know how from precisely same situation to leave. And too longly she lasts. And tear with it or him I can not. Whether a habit that. And love...

Fantazerka
08.08.2004, 05:02
Valery, my situation 6 years lasts. And an output or exit I do not see.

Malyshka
09.08.2004, 16:03
Hek, there was a similar situation, 2 years could not escape: (((, others were so-so not such as he: (, and here now has found:))) that searched for that, though and not krasavchik and body height did not have go right, and mine:))), own:)))! And to previous at me any disgust has arisen:) but so also it is necessary to him, in fact now he without me cannot:)))!

Hrjun
11.08.2004, 03:47
Has imagined to itself, Fantazerka...

The anonym
11.08.2004, 17:56
Fantazerka that is called as sex dependence is similar at you, here if muzhiks feel it with women do or make that want, it is necessary to be ostrozhnoj and umnoj-brains to not switch off, consequences can be..............

The anonym
12.08.2004, 13:28
My mother was bought or purchased, so to say on good h. .j the football player enough known. Has divorced from the first... .cherz five years were thrown by the second, that that drove a ball. The third husband was an impotent, simply it would be desirable her calmness, after the second.
So she to me has arranged the childhood "cheerful"

liska
13.08.2004, 02:01
To leave better for what likes you.

Fantazerka
13.08.2004, 10:25
Liska, business you speak... And I precisely feel that. That with me already do or make. That hotjut

Same fantazerka
14.08.2004, 04:58
Has grown fond too priduka, toch-in exactly, as you! Yes here 25 years I shall not be unhooked in any way, Escape from it or him!!!