PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls at me a question more likely to you. Present such situation: for you of an ear...

Sasha
23.07.2004, 17:09
Girls at me a question more likely to you. Present such situation: you were looked after by the young man to whom you had not a love, and sympathy, but to you balo it is pleasant, that he for you runs. And after a while he throws you. To you it will be insulting? I Apologize can komkanno has written, but sense such.

Lerchik
24.07.2004, 02:17
It would be certainly insulting, but I would pretend, that to me all the same:)

Sasha Lerchiku
27.07.2004, 19:58
And why you would make such kind? She too conducts herself as you have written.

Zoe
31.07.2004, 09:12
Unique feeling which can appear in this situation - just insult. And is longer than anything (it if you wished to cause or call any other reaction).

Sasha
02.08.2004, 08:37
I wished to cause or call in it or her love, but it has not turned out. She has not given me of such opportunity. Thanks for answers, it was simply important to me to know, that for you (girls) it too not all the same.

The anonym
03.08.2004, 23:27
And you liked it or her? Also what means has not given an opportunity? It can be simple to you so it seemed, she can is simple tried to fill the price to itself and has gone too far?

The anonym
06.08.2004, 06:12
Sense in that she at all has not given:)))))))

Monika
08.08.2004, 18:59
At me such was, when the boyfriend leaves, start to show to it or him;them interest and are surprised, why it he has left? But then you understand, that he not in your taste and is better to not excruciate it or him, let he will forget you! And gradually you forget about that.

Natka
12.08.2004, 04:04
I, for example, cannot when for me "run" - directly toshno! As soon as it occurs or happens, I lose any interest, and that here insulting? All depends on character of your girl.

Sasha
14.08.2004, 03:39
Certainly liked and now I like. Can and tried to itself the price to fill, but I cannot wait for it or her eternally. If I knew, that though the small hope is... It seemed to me, that I shall quickly forget it or her, but it has not turned out. I know, that I shall be excruciated, but all the same to the first I shall not call (it can and it is wrong). Many little girls I meet, which it is more beautiful than it or her and it is cleverer, but pulls to her...