PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELP or ASSIST! I am pregnant, but term not so big that all about it or this I rub...

The anonym
12.08.2004, 21:19
HELP or ASSIST! I am pregnant, but term not so big that all about it or this to blow. Age too decent enough for the decision on children. I work all life and I rely only on myself. To take the decree and other excuses or helps from job was not going to. There were on new job 2 months, and here up to a management or manual have informed, that I am pregnant. Scandal that has deceived, etc. has begun. With me the truth on this subject nach-to personally does not speak. I feel absolutely demotivirovannoj, demoralized, of the child I do not think at all. The complex of fault terrible - I is a principal, and overlapping in opinion ruk-lja mine is not possible or probable, etc. Me have accused of everything, than it is possible. As I could! Hardly very much!

Kiseleva E.J.
13.08.2004, 23:41
Hello! That the god has given, has given. Means from it or this to refuse it is not necessary, even as you have written at your age. Age here there is nothing. A view on itself, on the place in a life, here, that has not few or not not enough;not poorly great value. Why you allow to blame to yourselves for that you, first of all, the WOMAN, instead of the machine or car for performance of job for someone. You operate or control the life and nobody in the right to encroach on this right. The rights of one person come to an end there where the rights of other person begin. Alas, in ours sotsio-to culture, it is accepted to condemn and discuss others, but as not itself, interfering without razrenija conscience in another's destiny and dictating the orders which are alien to another. Also what, what you beremeny? How it influences what you the principal? Work, do or make the business and grow in itself of the kid. Live first of all for itself, instead of for others. Having shown another, that you the strong woman, will beat off at them to gossip about you at you behind a back. There is one more output or exit, directly to ask a question that does not suit your chief at what conversation to construct in such a manner that you only ask questions, you do not respond. Success to you!