PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uvazhvemyj A.E. My husband has the brother, kotryj not absolutely correctly concerns...

Nadja
13.08.2004, 05:21
Uvazhvemyj A.E.
My husband has the brother, kotryj not absolutely correctly concerns to me. Each time when he comes to us home, he is simple me not videt in an emphasis. Passes or takes place and asks, where Sasha? I respond, that in a hall, passes or takes place and speak hours. I try to be hospitable, but I am am irritated very much with such attitude or relation to me. I tried to speak with my husband and explained also he agree with me, that so he is impossible also will talk to the brother, but alas!!!
He concerns to our son normally. But very greedy, never will buy or purchase a toy, sweets. And now he declares, that here podrastesh and will be as your uncle clever. But allow my son first of all will resemble the father, but in any way on the uncle. It irritates me. The boor and the haughty person. Concerns to me with disrespect and more such gives out.
I do not try to separate my husband with the brother, but I think, that at everyone the life and he has no right vlazit in our attitudes or relations: To come without the invitation each time when to him it is convenient. It infuriates me how to be?
Certainly the brother is the brother, but it does not change anything.
I too have relatives. But it does not mean, that they vlazjat during our life, come when it or him conveniently. Behave well.
Help or Assist how to react to this situation?

Bobrov A.E.
13.08.2004, 22:53
Most likely the brother is jealous your husband of you, hesitates of you or is secretly enamoured in you. Try to understand it and to forgive or excuse. In fact the brotherly love is too love. Only be not jealous. This all very soon will pass or take place. Especially, if at the brother of your husband the good family will be got or started.