PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I meet the guy (he is more senior than me for 7 years). We are fine, and "...

JUlja
10.08.2004, 07:36
I meet the guy (he is more senior than me for 7 years). We are fine, and " the further - the better " (we 7 months together), are similar adjusted serious close relations. But the matter is that among associates behind it or him it was strongly fixed (zadoooooolgo before my occurrence) reputation " the sloven and the ladies' man ". Firstly it strongly frightened me and disturbed (every day expected possible or probable "outcome"); but has then learned or has then found out it or him more close and has understood, what is it only a tinsel, a screen, and for her - very good guy. If something such earlier also was, now he has become staid and became much serznee (we not time discussed this question, were extremely frank with each other so " zapudrivanija my brains " from its or his party or side I am assured of absence). Only here we know about it or this only I yes he, and to associates to " kind people " does not occur preresmotret the opinion about itself.. . And it is not surprising - he and does not think to prove to "society" the return (does not consider or count as real something good thus to achieve). And we do not advertise our attitudes or relations (in consent... We are not hidden, no, simply we do not show them obviously): what for a superfluous occasion for gossips, with ego-that reputation?.. And so, all anything - but I cannot consult with the emotions: I am am touched still with various statements and hints in its or his address from associates... I know, what all this nonsense - empty conversations, very much I try to not pay to it of attention, but vse-peerly I feel opposite nyxes (jealousy? nedovrija? Pavor to lose it or him? Feelings sobstvennichestva?...) Sometimes in general simply it would be desirable to rise and loudly to ask all to stop to discuss about what they in effect have no representation and to tell, what he actually (certainly, I shall not make it or this, - all the same not poverjat-simply bothers to listen to all these platitudes about my native and liked...). Prompt how to learn to not pay to this attention??

Man
10.08.2004, 18:49
JUlja, your guy correctly does or makes that does not wish anything to prove to anybody - if he 7 months only with you and behaves adequately - shortly the opinion of associates about itself will change. And the best way to not strain for statements about itself of associates - to not hide the attitudes or relations. Let think that want, respect with itself more than their opinion. At least at you they will cease about to speak itself. And if he and in the further will not give an occasion - and in general will cease. Any the man, even the most inveterate ladies' man can change completely for the sake of one woman the outlooks on life, believe. I at 20 years or summer age could not be developed in any way, I would like "quantity or amount", molodyh-krasivyh-dlinnonogih-drunk and it is a lot of.:))) But has then met one for the sake of which has thrown the addicting, and now every year spent with her only strengthens my feelings (I too am more senior than it or her for 7 years). All the desires, from the most iridescent and up to nizmenno-kobelinyh (forgive or excuse) - I wish to carry out only with her. I think at your young man simply serious feelings to you, therefore he so has changed. Do not hide from associates the feelings to it or him;them and if any woman will blurt out about itself muck - make that that were not solved earlier, rise and tell or say: shut up, with * *a, and that eyes I shall scratch! Think of itself and about itself, and be happy.

Katya
12.08.2004, 09:35
It completely agree with opinion Man. I too meet the person with such reputation and I do not hide it or this, on the contrary, godost holds apart, that for the sake of me he has changed. So it is not necessary to think about bad and do not hide the attitudes or relations, people will understand, how it is actually. And then - if to you the opinion of others is good together, and here?

12.08.2004, 23:33
And I would advise to trust more, nevertheless, to the feelings, instead of the words told or said by it or him and, whenever possible, to not accept desirable for valid... The reputation does not arise on an equal place.

JUlja - to ***
13.08.2004, 21:54
I fine know, that the reputation does not arise on an equal place:-) Only has arisen and she as I already wrote "has affirmed", long before my occurrence. Moreover, we discussed this sick subject right at the beginning of our attitudes or relations, he "pokajalsja", that at it or him is such in a nature, but the fool will suffice already to drag, it would be time and to become staid... (I would be a silly woman if has believed to him only on the basis of its or his words, but time at me is not present all this the slightest occasion in itself to doubt, I trust him completely. He - the direct and sincere person also would not begin to do or make something behind my back) And that I hear around - not any "information" on its or his adventures, and simply constant jokes about itself as about the ladies' man basically. He and sometimes supports or maintains them (especially when will drink), but, I shall repeat, it only "idle talk".
And in general, thanks all for komentarii! If there are still any ideas - it would be interesting to learn or find out:-)