PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to establish or install the diagnosis. Where it is possible to receive consultation on episindromu...

Natalyi
09.08.2004, 22:48
Help or Assist to establish or install the diagnosis. Where it is possible to receive consultation on episindromu or as the attending physician speaks: " Disturbances TSNS ". I drink anticonvulsant preparations of 10 years. Attacks was 4. Very much I wait!!!

Pronin D.A.
10.08.2004, 09:55
In Moscow it is possible to address in epileptologichesky the center at 4 (street Amusing, 3; the underground " the Preobrazhenskiy area ").

Proninu D.A.
10.08.2004, 14:37
Unfortunately, to us in this center have not helped or assisted. And the prices there high enough. Not looking that is episindrom, lek-VA and all rest only platno.

Pronin D.A.
12.08.2004, 02:44
At episindrome (if there is no group of physical inability), medicines it is valid only for a payment. The right to free treatment gives the diagnosis "Epilepsy".

Proninu D.A.
13.08.2004, 01:59
Except for this center in Moscow of more experts is not present?

Pronin D.A.
13.08.2004, 19:04
I recommend faculty of a neurology at GKB 6 (prof. Karlov of Century). Address on conference "Neurologist" (questions episindroma without mental disturbances the neurology is engaged).