PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether you, what such " know a medicine for love "? To Me it or him "has registered" profession...

polina
10.08.2004, 10:39
Whether you, what such " know a medicine for love "? To Me it or he was registered" by the professional psychiatrist when I have come to it or him;them on reception. Very much not impudently ironed and kissed, spoke, that all will pass or take place. Told, that he one vospityvet the daughter (her of 20 years) as to him it is difficult as the person as a hobby is necessary. In a month I began "to thaw" gradually and became attached to it or him;them more and more, it would be desirable also him to help or assist. And he cherz any time has started to try to discover the reasons, on kootrym I do not approach or suit him: at me it is a lot of problems (and the free woman is necessary to him - at me the daughter of the pregnant woman), is a lot of complexes, I has made something such, that has reminded him the former woman, etc. it or he has attacks, explosions of anger (persons. When drinks) which pass or take place through 10 minutes He happens it is grateful, when I pretend, that nothing was, but it collects. At it or him a problem with a potency, me it does not frighten, but for it or him a superfluous occasion that me to push away or humiliate. On a beach the stranger the man who has asked for it or him to light or smoke, has told or said to me something and it has caused or called a terrible attack of anger from its or his party or side and has practically stopped and without that rare or infrequent our occurrings. He has passed me to other doctor and to talk does not want. And I have become attached to it or him;them, I can not work without tablets and I can not believe in it.

Tanja
11.08.2004, 06:24
It is necessary to tell or say directly, that professional doctors so not postupajut-to patients do not register themselves, by the way having made efforts you can leshit its or his medical practice, but hardly it will help or assist you in psihilogicheskom the plan. Time you have got to other doctor, try to not repeat any more former mistakes or errors.
Success!

Valery
11.08.2004, 21:57
Dear polina! Very much it would be desirable, that your letter was commented by the professional psychologist. And at me other question: whether the doctor has the right to beat out a wedge a wedge, switching the patient on itself? Very doubtful help? Also has quite right noted Tanja, that doctors do not register themselves. Here it has turned out, that the doctor (most likely very problem person) vljubil in itself the patient, absolutely naturally having won it or her. And further he to try to discover there were cowardly reasons to stop imposed by it or him attitudes or relations. I do not doubt, that he was covered with that, what is it only such method of treatment. As a result the situation as I have understood from letter poliny, has not improved, and has worsened. The person in deep depression, drinks tablets and is disappointed. Personally I was deeply revolted with the created situation. And than to help or assist, except for banal advice or councils, type, dismiss it or him and borrow or occupy in itself, I do not know. polina, the life is perfect and surprising! I shall wish you to hear here very efficient advice or council!

Herring
12.08.2004, 00:18
polina, I to you shall tell or say as the young doctor, at me a lot of familiar psihiatrov-they interesting people, and interesting people always have "cockroaches" in a head) Vash-still that pridurok, I do not wish to speak as its or his behaviour is called. Look or see at it or him not from below upwards as you till now did or made it, and at least on as peer looks on peer. He the pity person who has gone to psychiatry just as moth pulls fire, and has aggravated the problems, and continues to aggravate problems of the patients. How he behaved with you on the first consultation reminds me our old kozlov-teachers, too fair impotents when the cute little girl to them is to hand over offset. Fu! One of a tribe of goats with oil eye sights or eyes and sweaty handles, I know such "heroes", from the beginning of University prosekla, that for good fellows)))

child
13.08.2004, 15:56
Yes, the psychiatrist has got nonprofessional...