PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Eh, here at me koshka-so it not the cat, brothers moi-is the little man such vol...

Herring
04.08.2004, 03:40
Eh, here at me koshka-so it not the cat, brothers moi-is the little man such hairy, simply hurted or was ill;was sick in the childhood... And now a cat pretends to be to not work))) I have found it or her in an entrance, and have come round already only when have home brought... Also I do not regret)

Calibre
05.08.2004, 00:10
The good fellow, I too so want, but I can not be solved, but I like pesikov, small and fluffy

Asya
06.08.2004, 04:49
And at me Kalibrachka too in it or this to year the dog has died... Very beautiful black as coal the puppy of the sheep-dog... He has died at me on arms or hand - I held it or him when to him did or made a lethal nyxis ((((((((

Herring
06.08.2004, 15:51
I had a familiar aunt so vot-she went to mum on a cemetery in the early spring, and at an input or entrance has seen sobaku-at a dog the backbone has been interrupted, she dragged hinder legs, as a seal. .i she lived in a wet box cardboard, the box all has become limp. .tetka has gone home, all the night long not spala-has returned and has taken Kuzju to itself... In the house it is impossible zajti-he pisaetsja-does not feel, when wants. .a then crawling away this all business smears on all house, and on a wool ostaetsja-is shorter, vonishchshcha-horror. .no she does not lull it or him... But here its or her mum when died, she to her has made a nyxis. As in people the riddle gets on takoe-. But for Kuzju I to her much f. .gni forgave. .v number and its or her full beastliness when she has borrowed or lent volume of money, it or her have thrown (she, the silly woman, has given them under percent or interest) - and is then impudent to me zajavila-that a pier, netu... Not the aunt, and circus on an ice..

oshn
06.08.2004, 20:09
The destiny has reduced me with south-Russian sheep-dog (if to be fair up to kotsa eto something an average received from bobtejla and komandora. A dog unusual, also that is interesting - does not stink (as well as a poodle). And all life has spent with cats. I do not remember also day without them. At that all cats. Once the cat was. At it or her the estrus has begun, so she to me on a pillow nasrala. Poor. Well, we also have given or remote its or her aunt Sone. And I siama have brought.

Asya
07.08.2004, 16:26
And I have lulled... Could not look as suffers... What at me was pes the Herring! Courageous was - the patient laid, a head could not lift, and on another's all the same to growl tried all me protected... Ah we shall not be...

oshn
08.08.2004, 20:45
The herring, this aunt for mother prays for forgiveness a sin.

Well here
09.08.2004, 18:14
And I went from a summer residence, and before me goats on the four a cat sbidi in the summer, she ah has flown up and began to jump on a place and to turn as rabietic. The child Is a pity saw, cried then longly... (((

Herring
11.08.2004, 00:24
She does not pray for forgiveness anything, ona-such. She left or abandoned mass to people, and I was unique who has not brought an action against it or her... There long history. .no she behaved as if I should her, not she to me. She knows me since the childhood, she is the girlfriend of mine babushki-to her 70 years, that you thought. .i here kak-that on forgiven or excused Sunday me I to her have punched also the letter napisala-a pier, f. .g with you, a gold small fish, I want that you knew, that I on you harms am not insolent or hold, though already at us it will not turn out love. .prosto I remember as when small was at us there was a tradition New year at it or her to meet. .napisala also has put to her under a door. .tak she has come running sopli razmazyvat-oooooooj, Anchekaaaaaa, everyone damn me, I white do not see light, only plevkiiiii. .iii... Yes well it or her to monks... Tozhe-the circus has left, clowns have remained..

Herring
12.08.2004, 10:22
Nuvot, I too kak-that took the helm, late at night because business was. .i too passed by such jumping cat. .snachala has not understood, has driven. .potom has made a hook, dumala-I shall be driven on her that with the extremities or ends. .i could not. (

oshn
13.08.2004, 07:08
Greetings, nanavut, that the child saw. Not well, but I speak the, if something on road - at all krutot a rudder and sharply to not brake. A maximum a signal and a smooth brake, even if the cow. The matter is that the cat in beshennom dance (not looking at my burning, all-devouring love to them) is better. Than mesevo from family under fragments of the car

Well here
13.08.2004, 13:02
About, Dzhimnik, in any way you Russian klavu have got or started! Greetings, greetings, the Bison assenibojnsky! It was a pity the boy simply, he alive such never saw... JA-much that saw that, and on-is not present. Though experience too is necessary.