PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At us in family chronic vzaimoneponimanie has resulted or brought p...

Masha
13.08.2004, 01:18
Hello, the doctor! At us in family chronic vzaimoneponimanie has led gradually to that at the husband on me the car of insults (he has collected does not transfer or carry conflicts in general, and never (for 10 years!) did not do or make to me remarks, t. To. I not always reacted easy). The load of insults, in turn, has knocked down a sex inclination, and at us now not sex, and sad action any. Both of us are terribly suppressed, children suffer, the husband starts talking about divorce, has got or started the girlfriend. In assets: I like it or him, have very much changed the behaviour, I try with might and main, he in an ideal too would like, that all at us became good (but does not believe, is what is it possible or probable). What to us to do or make and whether there is at us a hope for the light future?
Thanks.

Bobrov A.E.
13.08.2004, 12:13
porobujte in the summer kuda-nibud to leave without children. There, where there are the adventures, the moderate dangers and an opportunity - new to lead itself. The comfort now is counter-indicative to you.