PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear women. My question is addressed to those who in...

@
10.08.2004, 02:56
Dear women. My question is addressed to those who married and bought a dress, instead of hired. I wish it or him to sell (I live in Moscow). Announcements in interenete have no force (proverenno not one month). Whether know, whether it is possible to sell it or him in hire? And whether much I shall lose from it or this? The Dress in an ideal status... It is a pity, that vanishes. To leave it or him I do not want! Thanks in advance!

Zoe
10.08.2004, 17:47
Leave it or him to itself, as memory. It in fact so is charming, when in some years you can dress it or him on the daughter or nevestku. And money? So they eternally do not suffice also they disappear with rate of a sound even at millionaires.

Zoe (save!)
11.08.2004, 13:58
Leave it or him to itself, as memory. It in fact so is charming, when in some years you can dress it or him on the daughter or nevestku. And money? So they eternally do not suffice also they disappear with rate of a sound even at millionaires.

The anonym
12.08.2004, 01:51
And in vain, can bring misfortune sale

Inna
13.08.2004, 09:01
To believe to not believe in signs. I the prodala-and with the husband have divorced