PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please, advice or council. Approximately back my husband has begun 2 years vstrechat...

Elena
04.08.2004, 20:42
Help or Assist, please, advice or council. Approximately 2 years back my husband has started to meet other woman. He did not throw family (and was not going to), but family attitudes or relations have sharply worsened. He blamed me for the change. After 1, 5 years of their occurrings he, like as, has torn with her, having understood in itself(himself) (though never anything bad about it or her and has not told or said). But I till now cannot forgive or excuse it or him, and forget all that horror. And every day I wait for its or his repetition, everywhere this woman seems to me. I constantly speak him about it or this. It obsessions directly what that. As to me of messages and how to get rid of this complex?

Willi
08.08.2004, 10:10
Elenas - resemble to the psychologist...

Oksana
08.08.2004, 20:49
Elena, should afflict you, by own experience, you will not get rid of it or this NEVER. The optimum output or exit, so to say, civilized - to go to the psychologist, TOGETHER WITH the husband, the question - whether is ready he to it or this, whether he wishes to adjust family attitudes or relations. An output or exit on a life - not professional, cleanly everyday - get or start the lover. But only not for the sake of revenge, it there should be a person whom it is valid to you is close, with which it is pleasant to communicate, and even not obligatory to have with it or him intimate relations, flirtation suffices, it will lift your self-rating and will help or assist to understand the husband, it becomes easier, I assure.

Advice or Councils suffered
12.08.2004, 18:49
Elena, first of all, you should solve for yourselves - your husband is necessary to you or not. How solve this question and operate or work. If he - former is rasping, does not go on contact to you as the liked wife, use Oksana's advice or councils. Flirtation with other person, derivation from the husband fine is simple help or assist. To you and to change it is not necessary, and the confidence of will come, you and will forget about the cares, it is easier budute to communicate with the husband, not thinking only about itself, but also about yourself too it will not be necessary to forget. And it will cheer up. If he changes, wishes to adjust former otnoshenija-help or assist him. Yes, it is necessary to forget about change, about its or his addicting, but in fact it for the blessing of your family! I longly became hysterical, have passed or have taken place year, I have not calmed down finally, but the pain has become dull, especially in its or his change was guilty itself, it was necessary to have a snack a labium and to correct position. Our attitudes or relations became much better, than before its or his change as the new wind has rushed or has rushed into into a stuffy premise or room, vse-taki considerable term of marriage or spoilage. But to suffer or bear to you it is necessary and anywhere from it or this you will not escape, but if then all will be good, possible and to work. Success and PATIENCE!!!

VN
13.08.2004, 05:39
By the experience I shall tell or say: having got out dry of a family triangle, the husband through nek-e time will organize new. The blessing to live with the wife and the mistress where as it is more pleasant rather than only from one of them. Itself on this burned, three wives has replaced.