PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Situation such. vsterchaemsja with her almost 2 years. Last year I live at not...

The novel
08.08.2004, 19:44
Situation such. vsterchaemsja with her almost 2 years.
Last year I live at it or her. Since the beginning of summer 2001 - as soon as began to use the Internet and has learned in to do or make all (Asya, Acquaintances, Chats)
Conducts virtual flirtation. And in the further transfers or carries it or him to a reality (meets tet-a-tet whom has met). estessno as fiduciary from me. 2 times already wished to tear our attitudes or relations (I do not know, are guilty or not its or her "Virtual" interlocutors whom she met in real), then came back. More recently we is very serious on this subject talked, she to me has promised, that if will go again with kem-a string kuda-a string to me will necessarily tell or say. And today I again learn or find out, that 2
Day back she has met one friend. ICQ-the interlocutor.
Simply, has read through HISTORY (archive of correspondence)
In the same place has seen, that another has invited to new year, and having told or said, that I at it or her shall be not earlier than 3 4 nights (I worked at night). pftalsja with her pogovorit-
All on me tries to translate or transfer fingers, that I interfere in its or her private life, reading HISTORY
Only I shall not understand, about what private life speech when 2 persons live with each other, sleep under one blanket??? To me speaks, that likes.
But I then shall not understand sense of all these acts.
For me it is simple treachery.
But I very much like it or her, and its or her loss is equivalent to mors. At least spiritual...
But that to me to do or make and as eragirovat on its or her next virtual addicting smoothly passing in a reality I simply I do not represent... I too not iron, also am afraid to commit follies once and to burn all bridges behind myself... Advise something, Lovely Ladies! In fact you, as inkto other, know the psychology. What to her moves? What for she so acts?

Asya
08.08.2004, 23:18
The novel all is very simple - she does not like you... Lives with you someone has not turned up yet another and you for it or her - so a consolation on krajnjak... I understand for enamoured in it to believe very difficultly. Even if she will be on your eyes tr.. With another all of you will peerly repeat - " but she spoke that lju-ju-bi-i-t... " Look or See at itself from - women do not like weak - those who allows to wipe about itself legs or foots - she already has thrown you... Give itself in it or this the report...

Nikolay
09.08.2004, 18:56
Good fellow Asya! And you the Novel respect first of all with itself and not be a cloth!

Lelja
10.08.2004, 00:11
It is necessary to be closer or more attentive to women! So that the attention of one man (in all) sufficed the woman. Then others will be not necessary.

JUlka
10.08.2004, 12:06
You Lelja speak nonsense. They LIVE together, at them a duty which what before lrug the friend. And she here so easily runs on the right yes on left. He at it or her - " spare aerodromchik ", it is obvious. Regain consciousness the young man, do not lower or omit itself so...

Lera
11.08.2004, 20:37
I shall dare to diagnose: your girl was ill
The Internet. Try to leave, probably, emotional
The shake-up will help or assist her to return to a reality.

The hedgehog
12.08.2004, 05:05
The dear Novel. It is necessary to find in itself forces and rastatsja. Without respect for the partner and without respect for attitudes or relations between people to construct it is impossible. I know as painfully to leave the person whom you like, but poverte-it is better to leave now most, than through mesjats-she you most will throw out another. And she will necessarily make it also to you will be much more sick.

Ambiguous
12.08.2004, 08:14
Really she such silly woman, what histori cannot clean? If spetsom shows to you the compromising evidence il declares, that you to her are indifferent, il tries tja to split into any actions. Who them will understand entih women?))

Small river
13.08.2004, 02:51
The novel, I had a similar situation. I liked the person, but something did not suffice, and I got or started here such acquaintances. He then has understood all, few times we have largly talked, and then and attitudes or relations have changed - became close or attentive, and all has passed or has taken place. Now the computer me interests only from the working point of view)))