PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! Would like to learn or find out your opinion. The matter is that my liked husband...

Helga
10.08.2004, 12:12
Good evening! Would like to learn or find out your opinion. The matter is that I the beloved is not dissolved with the wife. I asked it or him to divorce, as they have remained in good relations iz-for the general or common daughter. He pleads, what is it nothing will change in our attitudes or relations. Eventually he has agreed to solve this problem by the summer. But why he does not show desire with her officially to leave? Really he lives on two families?

Granin With.
11.08.2004, 16:49
Many men do not give great value to that officially at them attitudes or relations with the woman are issued or not. As divorce always morbid and unpleasant procedure for both spouses and its or his desire as it is possible to postpone more longly this event clearly. To act as the initiator of divorce, means to take the responsibility for an event on itself, and women in most cases are not capable of it not only men, but also. It is easier to shift the responsibility on other half. Most likely it he also achieves. I hope has answered your question. Success!

Helga
13.08.2004, 02:28
Dear madam Granin! Many thanks for your prompt reply!!!!