PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, advise pozhalusta how to be. Situation following: I very much...

Valentine
11.08.2004, 03:19
Hello, advise pozhalusta how to be.
Situation following: I very much like one person, we met 7 years (occurrings with periodicity 2 3 times a month) to marry he does not want, on me, in general, me 24, to him 28, about love too never spoke. Happens so, that having got a job I became useful to him, t. e. Working in communication or connection helped or assisted to solve various arising questions during all time of acquaintance, therefore I am confident, that he used me, not for a long time we nakonets-that have left under my initiative - I have simply ceased to communicate with it or him and we have quarrelled, because I again have not pleased, but for me I fine understand the most insulting, that together to us to not be, because I am not necessary to him, but also to forget it or him it is impossible, and even the hope for continuation of attitudes or relations has still remained. Can to me was easier, but private life washing does not develop, t. e. I anybody do not meet, I can not normal? Thanks.

Olja
11.08.2004, 18:56
Bringing down, why abnormal? Quite you normal! Each person would like heat and participation, and it is insulting when simply use. What for you
To him it was necessary clearly, but here that you have found in that?
More correctly, what for to think now of the person whom as you now itself know, does not like and does not appreciate you? On light so much good people, and one of them yours! You only need to find each other. So dismiss it or him, and search for the polovinku, it is assured He you too searches. Success!

Oksana
12.08.2004, 05:35
Valentine! Well what for, hardly that - at once "Abnormal". Very much even normal, especially if to consider, that nakonets-that you have ceased to communicate with it or him. And to forget at once at you it will not turn out. The is more often you will repeat " I wish it or him to forget ", the it is less than chances it or him to forget in general. The person so usroen, that intentionally (meaningly) he of anything to forget is not capable. Speak yourself what you the good fellow, nakonets-that have ceased to be a lifesaver, try to not think about itself, to not regret about the lost years, eventually, so-called everyday experience thus collects. And the future at your attitudes or relations was not.
Private life at once can and not develop. Get acquainted with new people, communicate, and believe in the best. I wish your of good luck!

The anonym
12.08.2004, 15:09
Yes, certainly, it is difficult to forget, when communicated the whole 7 years. And certainly at once it will not be forgotten. But if you longly will one likely and at times it or him you will recollect, t. To. It is more and not about itself will think

Herring
13.08.2004, 01:40
He such remarkable in your eyes because by the moment of the extremity or end of your attitudes or relations has not had time to bother you))) Force itself to become angry on it or him, he you used, he has dared YOU to use...!!!! You need time to distract, I think, month 2 3, and potom-big korablju-the big navigation))))) Success to you, yours umnitsa-krasavets-the millionaire by this time will just search to itself for the girl-friend...))))