PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In connection with the genyantritis which has been recently found out in me by our valorous people...

Grey
12.08.2004, 05:53
In connection with the genyantritis which has been recently found out in me by our valorous people in white dressing gownes, I should pass or take place the procedure, named an electrophoresis. And 10 days on end. I come to an out-patient department. Probably, the building borrowed or occupied by an out-patient department, for this purpose did not intend and has been passed to her during reorganization of all and all. Procedural represented the huge hall divided or undressed on separate kabinki by septums from plywood. And, kabinki so small, that the person of my body height (180 sm) in them is located, resting against plywood walls a head and legs or foots. Now it is immediate about procedure. To a place owing to which you are in vysheoznachennoj kabinke, attach 2 electrodes and pass or miss through them a current of a small strain, well very small. Having come in kabinku, I have noticed one feature, iz-for which me in this out-patient department any more did not see: akkurat in that place where my legs or foots should rest against a plywood septum, there were two precise charred prints of legs or foots of the size nearby 46. My weak exhausted narzanom the organism of it or this has not born or has not taken out. The stress removed or took out beer.

kuka
13.08.2004, 01:29
:))) It as about 60 years ago - " Tovarish! Be vigilant! ":)))))))