PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear visitors psikonferentsii! I Congratulate you happy New Year and Rozhdest...

Kiseleva E.J.
08.08.2004, 05:13
Dear visitors psikonferentsii! I Congratulate you happy New Year and Christmas! I with you have spent almost year. Both you and I have received huge experience. You have learned something new, have learned to look at a situation and on yourself - to another. I have got experience on-lajn consultations and have met interesting people. I hope, as in following year our cooperation will be fruitful. Psychologists and psychotherapists not wizards. We only explorers in the world of the unconscious person. Each of you has a huge potential of the sanction and an output or exit from a complex or difficult situation is independent. The majority of you is simple suffers from a complex or difficult psychological situation because you escape from the situation. There is such parable. The lion's community concerning the aged members behaves not as other animals. Animals leave usually old individuals to die, when those any more in a status to catch the extraction. But lions use them as assistants on hunting. Having enticed an antelope or other game in a ravine, young lions are going to on one party or side, and old, without a teeth and canines, - on another. Old start to growl very much. Animals in a ravine, hearing their roar, run in an opposite direction, is direct to waiting group of young lions. The given history symbolizes a serious problem with which you collide or face. You turn away that it is difficult to you to recognize. I wish you in New to Year more often to turn aside "roar" and then, in some cases, you without the help of psychologists will live a happy and successful life. Happy New Year, ladies and gentlemen!

Cat
08.08.2004, 15:01
Thanks huge to you for a congratulation. To you too successful New year. Successes to you in professional and private life.

VitEk
09.08.2004, 13:02
Lenochka, you simply charm! And a parable simply super, very figurative and remembered. A combination of mind or wit and beauty in the woman - the phenomenon rare or infrequent enough and consequently especially valuable. I wish also you all most the best. At respect, VitEk.

Illarion
10.08.2004, 13:05
Thanks, Elena! You - also happy New Year! A parable good. Really, the problem NECESSARY to him is offered to everyone, but often he does not understand it or this...

Only you
10.08.2004, 18:15
It was not a stone
In the sun and during a rain, without a dream and rest the obstinate ancient greek old man rolls a stone on mountain. Only prikatil, and that take and break. The old man again goes to push a boulder on mountain. Sisyphean toil that here you will do or make! However amazes ferocity of this penalty. Certainly, Olympic gods were fast on punishment: whom into a flower will transform, whom in a tree from whom will leave one voice - an echo, but Sizifu - to the son of the master of winds Eola (remember at Pushkin - flies as down from lips Eola ) - has got vse-taki over a measure. And here the researcher of ancient greek manuscripts and inscriptions on stones Robert Grejvs has slightly opened a veil of this secret. Comparing names Sizifa in different sources, he has found out similarity to a designation of the sun and a firmament. The scientist has come to conclusion: a stone with which the ancient greek old man should push uphill is the sun, and mountain - a firmament. Here to you and Sisyphean toil.

Gogi
11.08.2004, 10:31
Thanks, Elena Jurevna. And you happy New Year! About lions interestingly, but comparison with game is not pleasant to me. And even so, by the given example, would draw a conclusion that is better to not turn aside roar, and to ignore it or him. In that case if you can il you wish to punish growling. And in addition instead of the big parable maaalenky advice or council from national: do not accept up to a head, lower or omit all below. et the Lithuanian variant. And Russian: all on. .barabanu)

LiLu
12.08.2004, 08:28
Thanks you.

Belief
13.08.2004, 01:12
Thanks. And you also! You - one of the most good advisers on a site!