PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alexey Evgenevich! I read materials of this conference, and naskol...

Svetlana
12.08.2004, 22:23
Dear Alexey Evgenevich! I read materials of this conference, and how much or as far as I understand, you have experience on application priparata Rispolept.
Explain please, what minimal doses are effective and that " gradual rising of a dose " means. Also me your impressions about action of this preparation interest. It or he can be compared to what classical preparations under the basic characteristics?

Bobrov A.E.
13.08.2004, 00:45
It is considered, that doses less than 2 mg day are not effective. But much depends on in occasion of what it is appointed or nominated rispolept. Sometimes (especially in a combination to other agents) he - visible can render effect and at doses 0, 5 mg/Gradual rising of a dose voobshche-that for rispolepta means days what to increase a dosage follows within several days. A preparation this interesting, but in my opinion, while insufficiently studied or investigated. It or him unfortunately investigate or research only as a substitute of neuroleptics for a cupping of psychotic statuses. Probably, that its or his indications are wider. To compare it is possible with Azaleptinum. Only a sleepiness almost does not give. There are also series of other advantages and disadvantages about which "in general" to speak sense are not present. And while it is not enough objective researches. (Me so it seems).