PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to get rid of the inflamed conscience, reagiuet on everything, and not on business...

aleks
10.08.2004, 07:50
How to get rid of the inflamed conscience, reagiuet on everything, and not on business, it can PA as it is treated, that the doctor will tell or say.

Alain-psychologist
11.08.2004, 12:25
Hello, Alex! No, it not panic attack, is simple you very well reflex, t. e. Well understand itself. But sometimes tracking of the acts and sometimes delivers reaction to them inconveniences as it is constant on them zatsiklen. If stirs or prevents, mozhite to address to any psychologist. Together find out what for to you it and gradually will get rid of excessive addicting for self.

aleks
12.08.2004, 13:25
Certainly I soberly estimate or appreciate all, I understand that that in a concrete situation at anything, but when there is an atmosphere (as to me reaction and if I dejstviteleo am guilty that this reaction much more easy seems) to suspiciousness here and projavljaesja. Simply such sensation that my conscience wishes to cast on itself another's fault

aleks
12.08.2004, 23:34
Alain I have no time to take a great interest or be fond in myself, I in general that am borrowed or occupied all day long at job other my reflexes than are allocated.