PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, really it is possible to forgive or excuse change to the husband when it has occured or happened the at home? I on...

Stanislav
03.08.2004, 12:02
Tell or Say, really it is possible to forgive or excuse change to the husband when it has occured or happened the at home? I understand if gde-nibud in other place, but houses... In a head does not keep within. It on how much it would be necessary to not respect with itself what to forgive or excuse such.

Lena
07.08.2004, 00:18
Yes business in the fact of change though that has occured or happened in your MATRIMONIAL bed, shows it or him okonochatelnuju impudence. I otrvala a member also have expelled for ever. Such goats to forgive it is impossible. He the first time will be good, and then again will begin, therefore will know, 1 time has forgiven or excused, and will forgive or excuse, well popolzaju in a lap week, a pardon povymalivaju further, and all as will be earlier. If to you it is necessary such the man, farewell. Here you ask it or him, if you so have acted or arrived, he would forgive or excuse you? Yes I on 100 % am assured, that never. Kick it or him out. It is a lot of muzhiks, and you at itself one. Protect nerves and like first of all itself then also the man will respect with you. Success:)

AND.
07.08.2004, 09:33
The additional information is necessary: how much time it was (more than one?), how much years you in marriage or spoilage, whether are children?

The anonym
07.08.2004, 21:27
Much depends on a present status of the husband. But to forgive or excuse vs will peerly have.

The anonym
10.08.2004, 19:52
Not, it is easier to take offence and receive myomas and a cancer, to die, than to forgive. We so are arranged, more ourselves we like also the representations, than alive people.

The fighter for women
12.08.2004, 23:12
Stanislav, tell or say where I can find it or him. With the great pleasure I shall shoot down it or him!!!