PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt how to adjust or set up, please, itself on a campaign to the doctor (to mammologu)...

Arina
08.08.2004, 08:48
Prompt how to adjust or set up, please, itself on a campaign to the doctor (to mammologu) to very hypochondriac person. I already almost "die" of pavor. I exhaust myself and relatives. Thanks.

Tolokonin A.O.
09.08.2004, 12:22
Well the legend helps or assists pavor of concreteness when you precisely realize that actually be afraid (what diagnosis...). And logically (rationally) dissuade itself from the return, and then by means of the doctor. If it does not help or assist, necessarily address to the psychotherapist, t. To. Most likely you have pavors and fears in other occasions which prevent to live.

Arina
09.08.2004, 19:16
Precisely I realize: I am afraid of the diagnosis "cancer". But from precise sensibleness it became easier not.

!!!
10.08.2004, 18:52
Why you are afraid of the diagnosis a cancer?
That konretno in you frightens (on items or points). And why for example you are not frightened with an insult? Its or his Probability even at young age is and at a minimum of displays (signs)... And at itself the person can on all ostavshujasja a life remain obezdvizhennym. You have any educations in a breast? Then time you cannot go to the doctor you are afraid not of a cancer, and that that will put you this diagnosis, these are different things. Try to move ahead fine steps. To come into an out-patient department to look or see the schedule of doctors, to approach or suit to a cabinet or study of the doctor (to come it is possible and another time) and tp.

Tolokonin A.O.
12.08.2004, 03:34
. pavor predmeten and you cannot consult with it or him then it is unequivocally necessary will address internally.
If live in Moscow, can write on my box the coordinates. The situation is solved.
tolokonin@mtu-net. ru

Arina
12.08.2004, 22:11
Frightens that the cancer is incurable. Educations in a breast as those I do not find, Thanks God, unless the fine nodules similar to a mastopathy. But I not the doctor. And, though often I go with a high pressure, of an insult, at present, really I am afraid less.