PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, has decided vsyo-taki to address to experts, because mine em...

Olga
10.08.2004, 06:52
Hello, has decided vsyo-taki to address to experts because my emotions and acts can break to me a life.
I very quick-tempered, also it is possible to tell or say even the aggressive person. But it at me from the father. I am am disturbed more with other my feature. At me any pathological draft with humiliation, the insult of other people. Simply mockery. (not physical certainly). And and not everything, but what as it seems to me more weakly me, t. e. Cannot respond the same. And I notice this feature very much for a long time. I all over again shall finish the person to a side, and then when I feel that he already everything, or something will begin to cry or still, I start it or him to regret, and is very sincere, and itself I can cry thus, ask infinitely pardon. Then all kak-that will cease, again through time I begin the same.
Now I have a young man. We live in different cities, we meet once a month, but every day we correspond by e-mail. And it is constant tja I balance on the verge of. When all is very good, to me it is boring, I start it or him to get, humiliate, criticize in every possible way, and then when reaches break, I give as though "backing". And so was already time 3. He certainly should be put a monument for patience, but already it has bothered me. Time will come, and he will not forgive or excuse. And I shall execute myself up to the extremity or end of a life.
Help or Assist please.

child
12.08.2004, 20:55
Psychiatrists can put a maniacal psychosis though in my opinion it is feature of your nature!
You catastrophically would like to look or appear more strongly others! Find job by the principal, vozmozhnoobojdetes without treatment, and in general work above itself, for example esteem the Bible!