PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me 33 years. Since February of this year 3, 5 months it was treated...

Lena
03.08.2004, 18:55
Hello the doctor! To me 33 years. Since February of this year 3, 5 months it was treated in psihdispansere (primarily). The diagnosis have put acute shizofrenopodobnyj a psychosis. The doctor has told or said, that the schizophrenia if during 2 h years still or even to happen a similar attack can develop. I shall be grateful for your comments.

mr. X
04.08.2004, 07:15
Those who diagnosed have been obliged to give comments. On rekommendatsijam the CART after the first attack to be treated it is necessary a minimum year, after the second - 5 and if to happen in third time, for life. Under treatment podrazumevaetsja antipsychotic therapy (reception of neuroleptics in corresponding or meeting dosages).

Lena
08.08.2004, 03:42
For mr. X, allow you to ask whence such extensive knowledge, you faced such problem? For me now the greatest problema-moral, for example, that will be if about my problem friends, colleagues for example learn or find out... Here did not think, that it is necessary to appear in a similar situation.

The output or exit is always
09.08.2004, 08:54
Lena, Mr. X correctly speaks. I too not the doctor, but too know:) I Wish to tell or say about your question: " For me now the greatest problema-moral, for example, that will be if about my problem friends, colleagues for example learn or find out... " Yes, it is a problem. But NOT FOR YOU is a moral problem FOR THEM. Why? Because the normal, competent modern person the inadequate attitude or relation only skompromentiruet - he you knows itself, and what there was - means, all not so is terrible!:) besides many frustration either cure, or are corrected or adjusted medikamentozno (well so, there are millions people accepting medicines it is long or is constant!) And - if who learns or finds out the most important, it becomes the most reliable filter for you: the present or true face of the person and its or his attitude or relation to you will open. And if will disappoint with the reaction - and it is very remarkable, a penny the price to such friend! Unfortunately, our trouble can open to us eyes on surrounding people and if who has appeared unworthy - that and Let it pass, time he such he costs or stands to us and so it is not strongly necessary also the little, whether not so? It is not necessary to run behind it or him and to convince, that " I not the loony! ":)), he is not necessary it or this:).

lena
09.08.2004, 13:24
The output or exit is always!
Many thanks for support!
I am flied or treated is out-patient, the doctor states positive forecasts. For me really there was serious udar-I have lost good job and is now financially dependent on other person.
Thanks once again! Success!

The output or exit is always
12.08.2004, 19:40
Lena, on health! And material dependence on other person - very much even matters, from what!:) Perhaps, it just that friend who helps or assists because wishes to help or assist instead of because hopes you to deceive or break favourable percent or interests at the refund?