PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand! The qualified answer, posk Very or very much interests...

Vlad
04.08.2004, 02:19
Help or Assist to understand! The qualified answer as the subject was already discussed at other forums Very or very much interests. As you concern to the spouse which arranges mute boycott, we shall tell or say my husband does not talk to me the third week. We shall admit or allow even it there was a strong quarrel (concerning its or his relatives), but he constantly practises it. It is necessary such to be, I at all do not accept such form of cohabitation, for me it is a terrible flour or torment, kazhetsja already all has fused, including love. Prompt it I exaggerate a problem or...? Together we three years, but me already kazhetsja, that we are psychologically incompatible, whether there is what that tests...? Prompt what to do or make. Thanks.

Kiseleva E.J.
05.08.2004, 06:42
Hello, Vlad! It is Not enough information, therefore I can put forward only a hypothesis concerning your husband: 1. shizoidnyj type of the person (the person closed from people, is better to be to one, than with someone, prefers to be silent and leave from the answer, but thus very vulnerable, experiences all silently, in itself holds), or 2. aleksitimik (absence of emotions as those, simply does not know, what is it such and consequently is not able to speak about itself, about a situation, about others). Professional tests for compatibility are not present, only popular, which in an Internet full.

The anonym
06.08.2004, 04:59
Vlad, try to not lead up it or him to such status.

Skilled
07.08.2004, 00:57
Vlad! Whether you concern to type of women, which
Ask to the husband a question, to it or him respond, and then
Half an hour prove to him, that he is wrong.
If so even the angel will not sustain and will be persistently silent to not get under a stream of eloquence. Vo-the second if over and over again you during conversations imperceptibly even for yourselves are switched to its or his parents and he DARES to insert even one word into their protection, I represent what flow of words begins.
And so my advice or council: under any conditions do not discuss its or his parents, he becomes defenceless before you, at it or him the soul is broken off or lacerated
Between you and parents and it anything good cannot terminate. Parents do not choose and it is not necessary
To injure the man a choice, he has no moral right to betray the parents. Be
More wisely and he it will estimate or appreciate. It do not agree from Kiselevoj E. about shizoidnosti your husband, it is its or his reaction on
Your provocations, he does not know as itself(himself) to protect on
To another.
Prudence to you and successful home life.
C respect Skilled.

The anonym
07.08.2004, 13:29
Skilled, and about parents in words Vlads are not present words! You, maybe, have recollected the family disputes or spores?;)
Vlad, it seems to me, he has got used to show evidently the insult thus so that and to not row, to not spend nerves, but also you podest. Probably, in its or his family as someone from parents acted. Simple manipulation. Liking people often not away and pomanipulirovat the friend the friend, knowing delicacies each other. And whom else to him to manipulate, it is asked? I think, on your place simply to not give in to it or this, accept in itself, that he does or makes it, concern as though he the child. Is silent - well and good. Do not show, that in general it has touched you (it or this he and achieves and thus removes or takes out from itself insult), do not pay attention. If he will see, that to you it is indifferent, he will feel uselessness of it or this, will feel silly (for example, he will need urgently to something to tell or say, and he cannot, and all is peer to you), and so similar manipulation any more does not bring desirable result, and will stop.

Alexey
08.08.2004, 02:15
In the world there are no two identical people, at kazhdosho the personal history, the unique experience and that at you it is impossible to agree with the husband means only it, that is you while do not have other ways to agree, except for how to quarrel. And it is not connected in any way with presence or absence of love. I suggest you to look for ways as it is possible to start to supervise a beginning quarrel, to translate or transfer it or her in constructive conversation, probably, on the Internet or books there is something similar. And only having felt, that dispute vot-here will pass any borders, to make so that a few or a little;little bit to cool conversation. And in occasion of boycott, make something, that will make boycott senseless, for example, discuss with girlfriends by phone huge pluss of such behaviour of the husband, only do or make it sincerely, really find pluss of such state of affairs. Well thus to let to the husband know, what its or his behaviour would become the best output or exit from boycott so that both he and you have been satisfied.

Vlad.
09.08.2004, 07:36
Still there is some information.
1) Terrible about its or his relatives it has not been told or said anything as on one question he approved or confirmed three times, that wishes to hear my opinion. Then, when has heard at once has blown up.
2) the situation was aggravated with that at it or him the father was ill and he considers or counts, that I have ostensibly thrown it or him a complex or difficult minute, thus on contact to me does not go (comes home to 3 one o'clock in the morning and leaves before my leaving or care or after though I am confident that does not walk)
3) it any more first time ustraivetsja mute boycott
4) Uv. Elena Jurevna disappears the second your assumption, there is only the first but as I of a message and whether should try. If it or this I shall send even more information on yours e-a mail a little.
Thanks all who has taken part or has participated.

Vlad
10.08.2004, 22:07
Alexey's interesting offer to present all it as though it to like me even (though all so on the contrary), but I cannot show it or this, he does not happen at home in general.
Whether I simply already worry all at it or him normally with a head, read previous my information.

Marina
12.08.2004, 06:24
I so did or made silent), when it was easier to me to be silent, than to speak. Especially, when conversation deadlocks or calls.

Skilled
12.08.2004, 18:10
For the anonym from 12.11 and Vlads
In conversations practically always under relatives are understood both parents. And Vlad of it or this does not deny. Only it is even more collective,
That is all bad and including parents. And I had a sad experience in the beginning, the huge patience has helped or assisted to save family. Only years through
10 my parents have appeared good and desired and
We have lived together 37 years (2 years ago the spouse
Has died).