PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council. A situation such. The husband has struck me, when I was late posl...

Irina123
30.07.2004, 05:14
Help or Assist advice or council. A situation such. The husband has struck me, when I was late after a party. I went to the girlfriend, and he eternally suspects me of change. Has now left in the next drinking-bout and here has admitted to me, that has changed with 20 - the years or summer girl (to him 40). Speaks, that I better and to leave he from me does not want. I wish to divorce. But a problem with habitation. It is complex or difficult to exchange. What to do or make? Suddenly we shall divorce, and he will exhaust is even worse me the suspicions and will not lag behind. At us the son of 14 years.

The anonym
31.07.2004, 12:31
All this it is possible to go through, even change, it is has especially reached or is especially cunning that better - you. That that is constant podozrevet it more hardly. Lift the son, it is short ostalost, and there look.

stasja
01.08.2004, 08:28
With drunkards do not live... A life one!!!!!!

The anonym
02.08.2004, 01:23
Irina, well who can sovetovat-that to you do or make!? Nobody knows many circumstances! Whence you? Whether work? Whether there are enough money that it is independent rastit the son? If will divorce - what there can be suspicions!? There are law enforcement bodies eventually!

Lelka
03.08.2004, 06:06
Irina, in any case it is necessary to respect with itself. Next zapoj-you suffer or bear it, but as forces and suffice wisdom and to the son such father is not a positive example. Boys as a sponge, absorb style and model of a life and behaviour
The father. Advice or councils to give it is possible much, but to solve only to you most. Think and be happy, you of it or this are worthy!-)

The anonym
04.08.2004, 07:59
C precisely same. Only at us two children. Today was solved, visors of the senior 14 years or summer and has left, and small to him has left. Small 4 years. The muzhik, what is it not a joke Let will understand, after younger I shall take away. On soul or douche of a cat skrebut, but other choice I do not see. Irina if you want dialogue, respond. I shall give the E-mail

The anonym
05.08.2004, 22:06
Dear woman, not cats should cross, and the wolf you will howl, when you will understand, that the kid to leave on a reptile it is impossible! Do not play with fire, take away the child!

The anonym
06.08.2004, 02:43
The mother-in-law constantly repeats, that I suffered or bore, and my threats from divorce did not perceive, now nedelku let pobudet on my place, in fact the kid pridetsja to her both in a garden and from a garden. And she works, as however and I. But I cannot be broken off or lacerated between job any more, children and the drunk husband, besides I do not drink. Family of the husband all topers, even women. The mother-in-law is now coded, and its or her sister the next time has pulled out my husband on a party moreover and the girl-friend lonely to him has driven, and I them yesterday all zastukala. That I only have not listened in the address! There Is all relatives me not navidjat for that that I not such as they. The husband not badly earns the trucker and when he from flight comes they on it or him as a plenty of bees on honey. And he likes me between job and drinking-bouts.

The anonym
07.08.2004, 09:13
The darling, do or make that you want, but the child do not leave with pridurkami. Be happy!

Olechka
08.08.2004, 06:42
Greetings! The man which has lifted an arm or a hand on the woman... It any more the man!!! Anybody will not overpersuade me that if he has lifted an arm or a hand once there will be also the second, etc. Not time was convinced, the truth yet on the experience. kljanutsja in love, that a finger ni-, and passes or takes place time - continue rukopashnichat. To the husband at once has told or said: " you Will strike - I shall leave "! To you certainly to solve, but an example the truth for the boy awful: (

Jevgenija
09.08.2004, 21:24
I do not understand as it is possible to leave the kid (4 years!) with a toper. In fact at this age MUM is necessary to him, instead of to breathe peregarom... I do not know all details, but I think, that support too is necessary to the child of 14 years. Otets-the drunkard or alkgolik - worst of harms. You to yourselves chose the husband, in fact kuda-that your eyes looked, and children in what are not guilty. And the responsibility for their education, certainly, carry both of you, but at pjanogo men atrofirovano feeling of the responsibility - I know by experience, therefore to trust him the helpless child I did not become.

Irina123
11.08.2004, 12:34
Thanks all. At whom a similar situation - pnapishite here the e-mail

stasja
12.08.2004, 16:13
The little girl do not suffer or bear!.. .tak it is good without dibilov!!!
Do not wind itself! There Are no reasons to live with drunks IF ONLY NOT YOU BEFORE HAVE finished IT or HIM!!!