PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Well here, today at all a holiday, and I sit one. At me is beloveds...

NNN
10.08.2004, 02:28
Well here, today at all a holiday, and I sit one.
I have a beloved, we together already half a year, but he has left on target to friends as does not consider or count this day as a holiday. But me sadly and alone. He sincerely considers or counts, that and emotions the person should hold feelings in itself and not show even to the most close people. I cannot make the way or break through to its or his soul in any way, and from it or this I am very unfortunate. What to do or make, misters psychologists? I cannot leave it or him, in fact I like it or him. In sex at us full harmony, and here in all rest!!!!!

The anonym
10.08.2004, 04:21
Be engaged more often in sex, for full harmony)

Tier
11.08.2004, 18:27
That he there considered or counted, and on March, 8th - your holiday that is you and to decide - to mark or celebrate it or him or not. I on your place zakatila such party that he has more never in a life would be desirable you to leave one on March, 8th.

Well here
11.08.2004, 21:10
Well to be quieter it is necessary... Easier, madam, easier...)))))))

liska
12.08.2004, 12:54
You not to soul wish to make the way or break through, and to adhere it or him to yourself. And what for? After that the man quickly bothers.