PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In the morning in rye zakute, where zlatjatsja bastmats vrjad, a seven oshchenila with. ka, ryzh...

Herring
10.08.2004, 05:44
In the morning in rye zakute, where zlatjatsja bastmats vrjad, a seven oshchenila with. ka, a red seven shchenjat. See you in the evening she caressed them, brushing with tongue, and struilsja a snowball podtalyj under its or her warm stomach or belly. And in the evening when hens obsizhivajut shestok, there was an owner a gloomy seven all poklal in a bag. On snowdrifts she ran, keeping up or getting ready with it or him to run... And so longly, longly shivered waters not frozen iron. And when hardly trudged back, pinching or licking off sweat from sides, month above a hut to one of its or her puppies has seemed to her. In dark blue vys she sonorously looked, whining, and month slipped tonkij-and has disappeared for a hill in fields. And deafly or indistinctly, as from podachki when will throw to her a stone in laughter, pokatilis eyes dog gold stars on a snow.

Calibre
11.08.2004, 09:59
Whence you have undertaken, black, kudlatyj, unusually nice or famous pes? You Lived poorly or richly where you were brought up also dews? On my questions, not responding, you only wag with a tail, in deserted cafe, behind a cup to tea, I tell to you about my life....

i-yes
12.08.2004, 11:17
Give, Jim, fortunately a paw to me. Such paw not vidal I srodu. Give with you we bark under the moon At silent silent weather! Give, Jim, fortunately a paw to me. Please, the smart guy, be not licked, Understand with me though idle time, In fact you do not know, that such a life, you do not know what to live on light costs or stands. Your owner both is lovely, and well-known, And at it or him visitors happens in the house much. And everyone, smiling, strives You on sherstke velvet to touch. You on dog are devilly beautiful. With takoju miloju, trustful prijattsej. And nobody drops not having asked As the drunk friend, you climb to kiss. My darling Jim, among your visitors So is a lot of everyones and not everyones was. But that, what all more silently and more sadly Here casually suddenly did not come? She will come - I give you bail, And without me, in it or her ustavjas a view, You for me lizni to her gently arm or hand, For in what was, and were not guilty!