PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello once again. Thanks for the answer everything, but for fuller picture, I...

Anna
06.08.2004, 11:20
Hello once again. Thanks for the answer everything, but for fuller picture, I shall describe more in detail. Understand, as to the husband it is really serious because at it or him greater or big disturbances hormonal, he pricks to itself(himself) hormones, t. e. Since the childhood the outcome of its or his illness or disease was known, he was treated in many hospitals in general across Russia, but everywhere the same. And at me the situation is those, that I have lost the child with prededushim the husband, t. e. That I was fruitless speeches cannot... Yes... There is a problem, only do not know what, there was an abortion on 32 week, the weight of the child was 2200, in general I till now me a leg or foot to depart from it or this... Though has passed or has taken place already almost two years... Time... Certainly treats. .no I cannot calm down and the husband understands me. I cannot look at pregnant women and women with carriages, umenja the psychosis begins also anything I cannot make. For this reason I cannot be solved on EKO therefore as the percent or interest of an outcome is unknown even to the doctor to the expert... In general I am afraid. I like the husband and I start to be afraid to cause him a pain simply ellementarno the behaviour very much vspylchiva and in general without an occasion. .probovala to drink calming or abirritating yes to sense is not present - that in tears... That hysterics... I cannot already wear this pain in myself, and nobody understands me. I to be afraid of myself begin or start...

Rita
08.08.2004, 09:27
Address internally to the psychotherapist (10 sessions and all in norm or rate), and then - on EKO. In fact and after natural conception there is a percent or an interest of a failure, that nerves will be pulled out or be frayed to itself and the husband. At you simply small neurosis.

Masha
12.08.2004, 08:36
Anna, forgive or excuse, but you surprise me. After premature birth or births with mertvorozhdeniem (and 32 week is premature birth or births - with 28) passes or takes place careful investigation of the reasons happened (late gestoz, otsloenie placentas, etc.), opening is usually made and to you should draw the written conclusion of the reasons of mors of the child. So you too need to be surveyed carefully. It is awful, to go through such to mountain madly hardly, but be adjusted or set up on the best and borrow or occupy in health. Do not forget to visit or attend genetic consultation, as at you risk as from the father (the reception of the hormonal preparations which have caused or called primary sterility or barrenness) and from mother (premature birth or births, mertvorozhdenie). And, certainly, the psychotherapy is necessary for you to remove or take off pavors and during pregnancy to not exhaust itself them. All blessings!