PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My way does not lay past domu-yours. My way does not lay past domu-nobody's....

Herring
09.08.2004, 01:22
My way does not lay past domu-yours. My way does not lay past domu-nobody's. And all from a way I get off, osobo-in the spring! And nevertheless on people I toil, as pes under the moon. Desired everywhere a guest: all to sleep I do not give! I with the grandfather play bones, and with vnukom-I sing. Of me are not jealous the wife: ja-a voice and a view. And me any enamoured has not deduced or removed chambers. Ridiculously from shchedrot nezvannyh to me yours, merchants! Itself I erect for a night bridges and palaces. And that govorju-do not listen! All melet-babe! Itself on morning I shall destroy tvorene the . Horomy-as a sheaf solomy-anything! My way does not lay past domu-yours.

or uch
10.08.2004, 03:24
You want-
I shall be irreproachably gentle,
Not the man, and - a cloud in your trousers.))

Kuka
10.08.2004, 11:04
Here so by huts to be turned = that for a reason? You the bird of passage - behind a season a season, and in houses - pies yes porridges, both grandsons a view, and wives - our legs - to us following look. Vesnoju in a dream - you only privetim we, but a life - chetyrehsezone, only a quarter - spring... At nas-that syny yes grandsons, snuffles the kid, and you - on the science - in vain turn all:)))

Herring
11.08.2004, 14:15
Cook... Relax. It only verses under mood)

kuka
12.08.2004, 08:36
And I do not strain:))))))) it is similar:))))))))