PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently "has prevailed upon" the girl (her 21 year, me almost 21) to tell about it or her p...

Lyoshka
08.08.2004, 14:26
Recently "has prevailed upon" the girl (her 21 year, me almost 21) to tell about its or her campaigns "on the left". She has admitted to me, that when leaved to relatives met guys, but business did not reach sex (kissed; he kissed to her a breast; with someone laid in bed naked; saw as someone finished, poterevshis about it or her (in 1 yj time saw). I at it or her the first and she at me too. My pranks even do not go to comparison with it or this (though certainly that at it or her was not most srashnoe). She has sworn me, that has told everything, I have forgiven or excused it or her, because I am afraid of it or her to lose (thought earlier that never in a life I shall excuse for any change), I it or her adore also she apparently me too but as me now to be: to believe her or not, we in fact planned a joint life, below a girdle I did not expect such impact.

Margo
08.08.2004, 18:27
Leshka, is better you nothing would ask it or her... Anything, it with experience vital will pass or take place

Zjuka
08.08.2004, 23:17
You the fool, what you ask such (it became easier?), and she maloholnaja, that such bjaku tells to the guy!

Huch
09.08.2004, 18:35
That new you have opened. In my youth, one of my girlfriends, the father at which elicited for three roubles or for pjatachok to feel its or her breast, allowed to smoke to her, gave wine, brought up in such spirit, spoke: You already adult Were necessary not to sit time together at a table for butylochkoj fault or wine, and it in solvent family. Always to her spoke: the muzhik choose on a member, it is more and more firmly... To us was then: 15 years to her 14. Later I have noticed, that it or she had a lot of money. Coming from school, called to me, asked to join to drink wine or to sit in a pub. When the father has started me to be jealous, I only then have suspected not fine. In one perfect day she has got away from the house, in a week has found it or her in one village at relatives. There she also has told about everything, for 10 roubles onanirovala a member, and for 25 has promised for pops. She has agreed, but so happens, that their that day has caught mother directly in bed. I was in a shock from its or her story. Mother was very happy with our friendship, for this time she has changed in luchsheju the party or side. Later mummy has given the zhigulja, only that I was near to its or her daughter and did not get or start other acquaintances. Eventually, we have left, she was very beautiful girl, greater or big blue eyes extremely, harmonous with a snow-white skin. Has deceived, about the departure to change with another... I have not forgiven or excused, dispatch or deliver;have missed without finding-out... It is simply tired.)

jimmy
11.08.2004, 05:20
Has forgiven or excused? You?!!! Both durnja-youngs. So this swears forgives, look as though you not neprostili, and well kysh from here, chicken brains.

Well here
11.08.2004, 22:55
))))))) f. " She has sworn me "....)))))

Daisy
12.08.2004, 08:32
Only tomorrow do not marry, I ask you)))