PDA

Просмотр полной версии : . Prompt. I fly or treat panich. Attacks and agoraphobia Paksilom 3 months in dozir...

Irisha
10.08.2004, 13:31
. Prompt. I fly or treat panich. Attacks and agoraphobia Paksilom 3 months in a dosage 20, the doctor has appointed or nominated yesterday a dose 40, to me pochemu-that became inconvenient for asking, but I pochemu-am afraid to jump over that at once on a dose 40, t, to from 20 is golovogruzhenija. Tell or say, whether pravilno-such jump. Thanks.

ETC.
11.08.2004, 18:46
Ir! At us the most opposite that we receive tsu, and then all dopytyvaem, how much or as far as it is competent. Here I too since medium all am excruciated..... .i vsetaki, you had an effect from additional polovinki? I boshka became for these five days tormoznutoj....., MOUTHES to me on Saturday has very much helped or assisted to go through the first reception hours..... Thanks.

Pronin D.A.
12.08.2004, 08:18
The augmentation of a dose is usual make uniinstantly or in one stage. But if you have doubts, vozmozhnen transition on 30, and behind that on 40 within several days.