PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Look or see nizhe-me specifications about a preparation are sent. That...

About Effexor
10.08.2004, 06:53
The dear doctor! Look or see nizhe-me specifications about a preparation are sent. What can tell or say now? Thanks.

Probably, what is it naz.po- EFFEKTIN
10.08.2004, 13:07
Similar, it Effektin. And if it so that is known to you about that?

Pronin D.A.
10.08.2004, 20:45
Unfortunately, this preparation in the practice I not ispolzova. It or him, how much or as far as I know, for the present was not present in the Russian market. He recently only is approved to application in the USA. About efektine (international name Venlafaksin) you can find the detailed information to the address of: www. pharmaline. ru/sprav/lec. pl? id = 2502

Pronin D.A.
11.08.2004, 22:16
Unfortunately, this preparation in the practice I not ispolzova. It or him, how much or as far as I know, for the present was not present in the Russian market. He recently only is approved to application in the USA. About efektine (international name Venlafaksin) you can find the detailed information to the address of: www. pharmaline. ru/sprav/lec. pl? id = 2502

C!
12.08.2004, 05:18
How much or As far as I understand, it is a BP of double action. Both on a serotonin, and on even any transmisser...