PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! Has learned or has found out, that the person can learn to become angry never and not...

Vlad
08.08.2004, 00:17
Good evening! Has learned or has found out, that the person can learn to become angry and to not take offence at insults never. Leaves, what if the person does not aspire to learn to not react anger on unworthy behaviour in relation to it or him;them (the trifles are excluded, not costing or standing attention) there is nothing with it or him of to a message is affable and validly? There is nothing to protect its or his nerves? What for to protect, in fact he is guilty - insult and anger - its or his choice, whether tak-?

You, whether that, do not know?
09.08.2004, 04:14
The majority of people does not live under laws of reason.

The anonym
10.08.2004, 03:10
It is exact.

Pronin D.A.
11.08.2004, 03:58
Whether Tak-, whether tak-. Only then and with you there is nothing tseremonitsja. We shall assume, with you have got nasty, have insulted - you should "shake off and go further, instead of have consulted - your problems, your choice. But it is better to concern nevertheless to people how it would be desirable, that concerned to you. A life and so it is penetrated by ubiquitous or universal mutual hostility to each other. What for it or her to aggravate?

Vlad
12.08.2004, 04:45
The DOCTOR, And is pleasant to me, when to me are rude and do or make meanness or low act - thus I study in wisdom!