PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible kak-to learn to consult that with the emotions? To make the har...

Tier
02.08.2004, 22:27
Whether it is possible kak-to learn to consult that with the emotions? To make the character is more equal? Sometimes simply knocks out from a track iz-for experiences and so should not be...

Alain
03.08.2004, 17:13
mono auto-training, or technics or technical equipment of yoga to master, my become hysterical friend, after 3 years of employment or occupation by yoga has strongly changed.

Aliska
03.08.2004, 23:42
Try before something to tell or say or make to lose for it in a head as it will sound, that thus about you can think and whether will cause your behaviour to someone a pain.

Tier
05.08.2004, 11:59
Problem not that I offend someone or I do not offend the behaviour, and that at times I simply go in cycles in the experiences and I can not even normally work. I wish to learn to operate or control the emotions, but is far not always with it or this I consult.

Tier
06.08.2004, 19:09
Alain, to yoga at me an idiosyncrasy. And auto-training it as - to beat BFa on bashke a frying pan, sentencing through a teeth " I am quiet, I am very quiet "?

Aliska
07.08.2004, 11:30
You, probably very impressionable, all are close to heart perceive. With all emotions to consult (to suppress) or stop), probably it is not necessary, it is possible to become indifferent. To negative it is possible to concern so, that they are not eternal, and to positive, what not last time happen. In general this very gradual business.

liska
09.08.2004, 00:22
Similarly. Tier, does not happen so everywhere badly. If at home ploho-all is obligatory at job in the best possible way and on the contrary. The more interests in a life, the failures in any its or her one sphere are easier transferred or carried. Be switched to where at you very well, and there where it is bad, itself it will be settled. To me to such moments helps or assists to go kuda-nibud to dance and that music was louder, at once troubles on a background departure and to live it would be desirable.

The anonym
09.08.2004, 06:32
babonki - sex the best medicine for a boring and change of mood, and than is more than it or him - that on any trifles otvlekaissi less, and any control not nado-will be kind and tender. For a long time it is time to understand it to you, and that waste time on empty boltavnju.)

oshn
09.08.2004, 14:01
slyozka, analyse, why you begin to boil. For certain under the script: what he the idiot!!! Unless it is not clear, what is it it is necessary to do or make so, instead of etak, that it or this to do or make it is impossible, that I would act or arrive so.... Well and in the same spirit. It is called disturbance of rules of a hostel... From your party or side. If you have converged under one roof with the person try to perceive it or him as equal in rights instead of as addition of if something does not arrange - tell or say to face, but in the form of opinion, instead of the demand. If nothing varies, change rommate because with these or it;this you to not get on. Learn to perceive the BF entirely what he is or find that would suit you on 100 %. It is necessary to learn to coexist on the peer rights or to be passed or be taken place on a market, to find that nibud - spodruchnej.,) and voobshche-that, it is necessary to be pofigistom, that so to live. I till now cannot on all of 100 % net-was not present, and punches, but on the son, instead of on mine, but it already quite another thing.

Tier
10.08.2004, 18:47
Speech not about a concrete situation, and about that to me will not cope with emotions. They overflow me and prevent to live and normally to work. It irrespective of BFa. I can chew something another, but it too will grasp me entirely, stirring or preventing soberly to think, argue and cope with daily duties. And BF - not the idiot, and the egoist. But it is other song. Can kak-nibud I shall get up courage and shall try to formulate all. Mum already the truth has given out me the brief resume about it or him - use it or him for sex, time is pleasant, but for serious attitudes or relations on the future look for somebody another.

Herring
11.08.2004, 20:25
It is possible. All is possible, even on coals to go. Yoga, kstati-klevaja a thing, only it is cautious with meditations. Basically, can and esteem enough about it or this, and master technics or technical equipment of "disconnect" or "derivation". It seems to me, that it is always better on the basis of well-known tehnik to invent the .

. AND.
12.08.2004, 02:38
Try to change the attitude or relation. To me helps or assists.
You remember a joke about the woman who confused
Contraceptive with restful?