PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Whether it is harmful to calmness and puttings off or taking out of alarm to accept with...

Katya
09.08.2004, 04:18
The dear doctor! Whether it is harmful to calmness and puttings off or taking out of alarm to accept since morning chetvertinku Relanium? Seriously, very much helps or assists. But whether it will be reflected in my mental faculties? (I to myself have appointed or nominated). Has been appointed or nominated for prevention PA earlier, they for a long time are not present, and the trouble remains. How you think? Thanks.

The anonym
10.08.2004, 08:20
It will not be reflected. And how you have got rid from PA?

Katya
11.08.2004, 18:41
I have stopped to smoke (smoked 15 years) and they in due course all over again were erased, and then have absolutely disappeared. And the main thing I have ceased to wait for them, though I remember while as it happens.

Bobrov A.E.
11.08.2004, 23:07
Basically anything bad should not be. However, in my opinion, would be more correct to accept something easier: valerian drops, peon, Grandaxinum, Phenibutum. And is better - to borrow or occupy in auto-training or meditation.