PDA

Просмотр полной версии : You have lived with the husband of 17 years. The last half a year every Friday, holidays (Erypsipelases...

Tata
26.07.2004, 20:52
You have lived with the husband of 17 years. The last half a year every Friday, holidays (Christmas, Day enamoured, the birthday, Easter in prshlom to year) he vanishes from the house under a kind that drinks with friends. Thinks out trips on hunting, and itself at this time is in Moscow. In general it is clear, that someone is. Attitudes or relations in family very cold, that is are not present any. Sex of 1 times in 3 weeks, last month in general anything. I try to speak, but I am broken on scandal. Most of all touches vranyo. But persistently speaks, that anybody is not present, that all this man's pjanki. To leave does not want iz-for apartments. I already spoke hundred times to him, leave holds nobody. A suitcase collected. But he behaves very much - impudent. I start to speak, that give we shall miss also I too I shall start to arrange private life. Responds - I shall solve when to me and what to do or make. And I as a silly woman. Every Friday with pavor I wait evening. Because in the afternoon still kak-that I distract. But I start to call on mobile in the evening. He to me is rude, throws tubes, then disconnects or switches-off phone and for all night. Yesterday communicated with the psychotherapist. Have agreed, that I talk to the husband and I find out, whether we shall change something in our attitudes or relations, that is whether there is at it or him a desire something to improve. On a return way has called to him and has told, that I was at psihoterrapevta, suggested to talk. The result, he to me has told or said, that pyot with any partner, and to spend the night has not come. But why he will not tell all directly? For what it is necessary to deceive me constantly? I from this lie from mind or wit descend or go. posovetujie something.

Kiseleva E.J.
27.07.2004, 19:31
Hello, Tata! I shall not advise, as psychologists do not give advice or councils. postoplju in other image. I shall explain various ways of an output or exit from the developed situation and as with it or this experts work. It is possible to act or arrive, as to you you has told or said psihoterpaevt, plus to it or this to change the behaviour in relation to the given situation, t. e. To not keep it or him, to not call, to not be interested in its or his life in general, to start to be engaged in itself, to find a circle of dialogue and interests on soul or douche. It concerns to behavioural tehnikam this. Psychotherapies. Other variant to go deep into your family history and to find out the reasons. All has begun half a year back. What was an incitement? How it has occured or happened? What then he (you) have told or said each other? In general to recollect, that situation which has led to a today's situation. It accordingly job not on one occurring. Other variant.. . To look or see at a situation from, to paint all pluss and minuses, that you holds with it or him, that it or him holds (besides a room question, which to the loony. To aspects does not concern). And more that you forced half a year to suffer or bear such situation? Why now, instead of after, for example, its or his two months "otluchek"? I rekomendatsija-together with the husband to pass or take place a course of a family psychotherapy. Therefore as, the psychologist can work with you, but he you only nastroet on other perception of a situation but to explain what for the husband it does or makes, he has no right as it is job with the third parties. And psychologists do not work with them. Only direct contact.

Tata
28.07.2004, 22:31
The doctor, myself I am engaged, has got on a a diet, have grown thin, I go in sportklub, to the cosmetician. But all this to fill vacuum and likely that he has estimated or appreciated and to not sit in four walls. All has begun much earlier. My jealousy is based or founded;established that he constantly dares to not spend the night the at home with periodicity of times in a month, and now all more often and more often. I with anybody in bed did not catch it or him, but when he comes back after zagulov, me all bangs. I slander a heap of mucks, all the suspicions I sound. I can not hold in myself. Though I understand, what is it - female it is not clever. And he even explains nothing and is not justified

Tata
31.07.2004, 19:18
The doctor, myself I am engaged, has got on a a diet, have grown thin, I go in sportklub, to the cosmetician. But all this to fill vacuum and likely that he has estimated or appreciated and to not sit in four walls. All has begun much earlier. My jealousy is based or founded;established that he constantly dares to not spend the night the at home with periodicity of times in a month, and now all more often and more often. I with anybody in bed did not catch it or him, but when he comes back after zagulov, me all bangs. I slander a heap of mucks, all the suspicions I sound. I can not hold in myself. Though I understand, what is it - female it is not clever. And he even explains nothing and is not justified

Tata
02.08.2004, 16:18
The doctor from all variants which you have offered. I already some times tried to realize the first into a life. Month, weeks we lived as neighbours. I was engaged in myself, a daughter of 15 years. But all it cannot infinitely last. He varies for any time. Only I shall believe in family happiness, I shall reveal soul towards - there is a next trick. At me such sensation, that I at all do not know it or him. Also I can not understand is occurs or happens besides its or his will (I in a horoscope at it or him read - all that occurs or happens to Goats, occurs or happens not poih to fault or wine) or it purposefully. Yesterday with the psychotherapist you have solved, that thus he revenges me for ostensibly change. Which was not. Prposto he saw as me from a party one our employee saw off up to the house and tried to kiss.

Tata
03.08.2004, 00:35
Also it would be desirable to hope. That the second variant is possible or probable

Svetlana
03.08.2004, 23:56
Tata, you not one such, at me precisely same situation, and I from it or her do not see an output or exit. Likely, normal men on this planet are not present.

Svetlana
04.08.2004, 04:20
Every Friday, Christmas, etc. reserve with girlfriends a little table in good disko-a bar, bitterns, and it is so much at once uhozherov will appear, the main thing do not complex, approach or suit to one, to another, skazhi-"do not long", priglasi on dance if somebody has gone music to reserve, approach or suit ask " and that you reserve " and so conversation will be fastened, smile, wink...

Tata
04.08.2004, 11:57
Svetlana! At me because of such disgusting home life the inferiority complex has developed and problems in dialogue with girlfriends have begun. It seems to me, that all of them think, if he to me changes and is constantly washed off from the house, I mean worse than they. At all my girlfriends happy home life and anybody from them I cannot on Friday in the evening sorganizovat in a bar or kuda-nibud still. Can be on their time and will suffice, that then was about what to talk.

Alexander
07.08.2004, 14:41
Girls and among your brother are similar "girlfriends". At my place a situation similar up to on the contrary to a sexual attribute.

Tata
07.08.2004, 19:41
Alexander! And it is possible - more in detail? Very interestingly as it happens at men. And how you with all it or this live? What think to do or make?

The anonym
08.08.2004, 03:36
Well and what for to be excruciated, expel, to that posesses an apartment who earns money if he earns only to itself(himself) on zhratvu the parasite at home if you and will wait further he what for is necessary will become impudent even more that's all, there were ladies who found spouses with mistresses with the bedroom, At vasrazve there is no pride, you in all are dependent on it or him, and who erases its or his thing, prepares, yes it he is dependent on you, and if you it or him banish, then will impair a little to him a raspberry, and so he and will be rude further, and get nasty you that to be afraid replace latches, will throw out all things

Tata
11.08.2004, 23:04
Financially I do not depend on it or him, last time I do not erase and I do not prepare, things collected... In general in all extreme measures send or have come too far. But it is a way in anywhere. I wish to correct all. In many respects I am guilty. It has appeared, that at us different type of a reactivity. I am quickly got or started;delivered, I can tell a heap of mucks, send, obmaterit. But quickly I depart and if he undertook any steps towards likely could and reconcile. And he not such. He very longly wears in itself(himself) all my statements in anger. We managed to talk normally 22.02., just proshchenoe Sunday. Home he would not like iz-for I do not talk, I do not prepare, and in general at home coldly. I too have stated the claims. Has explained, that if there are any problems they should be discussed together, instead of misses on different angles. On what he has responded me, that it is impossible to talk to me normally, you at once start to shout (gde-that of the rights). And if I to him start something to utter about women, it or him warps as from a dentagra. When I was at the psychotherapist, she has asked me a question. And present, that he to you does not change, and it only your conjectures. All I 22.02. Has recollected and has asked at it or him for all pardon. He at me too. And so it became easy or light at once! In general have reconciled. I do not know, whether on long. Because problems have remained. The general or common company is not present. Has broken up for the different reasons. My institute he not so willingly communicates with girlfriends. In the world on job he does not start up me. And in the past to year the birthday marked or celebrated at job. It was meant, that next day we shall go to its or his parents to other city. But not sroslos. Has gone on a spree for 4 days. In general all it from a head does not leave. Now I try to be the exemplary wife. Suppers, cares, a cosiness and warmly in the house. But yesterday after a supper all the evening long has stayed in the Internet. There can be I too much from it or him want? I feel, I shall soon be broken on reproaches.