PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me here that has occured or happened. My former husband has got in failure or accident and speak has broken that...

Страницы : [1] 2

Emotion
16.05.2004, 05:15
At me here that has occured or happened. My former husband has got in failure or accident and speak has broken there to itself something. Its or his friend called and as though from itself all has told. We do not communicate with the husband (though he always finds the reason to call), I stop its or his any attempts with me will approach. The friend spoke all, as to him it is now bad, as he suffers, still and I with it or him have broken off, type he is excruciated, moreover in such position. And it is not a pity to me. When to me it was bad, he with friends on bars yes on billiard rooms dissected, and I with the child of the house sat. Here I sit and I think, whether it will be not too bad, if I shall not go at all to it or him;them to hospital???

Martini
16.05.2004, 21:31
I dumaju-not too.

Explorer
19.05.2004, 17:03
And what for there in general to go? To console and give hope? Is not present, start up recovers certainly, but on real opportunities.

Emotion
23.05.2004, 01:09
I shall not go more likely, let and severely. Already and babulja it or him keeps ringing, type he me asks to come. I have promised, that I shall come. And the leg or foot do not go in any way.

The anonym
26.05.2004, 12:27
Certainly, it is not necessary to go, though you and assorts with feeling of own importance. But, that was - that has passed or has taken place. Happiness to you and a daughter, and the former husband will recover, you have nothing to reproach.

Emotion
27.05.2004, 23:13
Hope to submit I to him am not going to, to console too, moreover, I at all do not wish it or him to see after all, let even have broken to myself a head!

Martini
30.05.2004, 15:34
Here and correctly! Here also do not go!

Willi
02.06.2004, 00:20
Emotion - tell or say fairly, that you actually excites: whether " it will be not too bad, if I shall not go at all " - for whom: for you liked and independent, or for relatives kogda-those of the person which is ill or sick? Or, maybe, you are excited with how you will look or appear before associates? - respond itself to this question then it becomes clear, too or not too...

Explorer
04.06.2004, 08:44
Villi, and what for to her to be soared with what that by questions? Does not wish to go, start up and does not go, only soul to poison or persecute. And in occasion of doubts so in fact many people feel obliged and quite often should regret...

Emotion
08.06.2004, 00:07
I am simple neznaju as act in such cases. Many here know as at us with it or him was and how much it was necessary to go through. At me the mixed feeling of pity to it or him;them in the present and hatred when I recollect the past.

Willi
11.06.2004, 05:48
Explorer - let's look or see still last phrase in the letter - whether "not too badly"... When the person mozguet "well or "badly" is one, it is a choice which needs to be made... And statement of a question "too" or "not too" is already more narcissism and inquiry about an estimation... If is raspingly: or you consider or count that, that the person has acted or arrived with you badly and you will never (!) communicate with it or him - or you consider or count, that this person - the asshole last, but he is now sick also to him your visit will be pleasant, and from you will not decrease to bring to him jablokov...

Willi
15.06.2004, 04:40
Emotion - and you wish to correspond or meet to the standard sample of behaviour?

The anonym
18.06.2004, 13:08
Illness or Disease and mors should be above insults of the past. Magnanimity and nobleness - distinctive features of the wise person.

Hazhilina I.I.
18.06.2004, 19:28
Emotion! Probably you are excruciated with contradictions: he has much brought to you pains, therefore to go it would not be desirable; you are on the other hand too well brought up, and your education zastavjalet you sovmnevatsja. You can act or arrive how would act or arrive with the extraneous person to whom test sympathy. For example to send kototkoe sms with wishes of convalescence, but to not give hope for restoration of your attitudes or relations.

The seminary student
20.06.2004, 12:15
Do not go, and simply run. He first of all the father of your child and the person:))

The anonym
21.06.2004, 14:34
It yes! As events are untwisted!!!!!!!!

The sun
25.06.2004, 04:45
Emotion, I think, you need to go. It not hope in this case, and simply friendly support. To him it is now bad, to you the serious moments of home life are recollected, but in fact were in your joint life and the happy moments! Be above the insults, descend or go, to you most it becomes easier from kind business or affairs. It is a step towards to try to forgive or excuse it or him for the sake of itself and the child. With insult to live uneasy. Be solved necessarily on this step.

Skilled
25.06.2004, 18:22
To go it is not necessary. At you starts to appear purely or cleanly
Female quality "pity", women without it or this not
Will be women. In fact this campaign of anything good
Will not give. And to hate it is not necessary, it is necessary sincerely
To ask that was, it is useful for health.

The anonym
28.06.2004, 03:00
The skilled sun you define or determine in the opinion, and that where the wind has blown, the sun has hidden and has turned in skilled of pavlodara

THE WELL-WISHER
01.07.2004, 16:57
In a month there will be a modern history:-))) (under the order of the Sun it is dared or laughs)

Emotion
04.07.2004, 17:52
Thanks all! Willi, at what here narcissism? The opinion of others too does not excite me, to me my conscience that she then did not excruciate me is important, that I have acted or arrived not adequately. In fact the main thing - to explain all to itself and to be with ITSELF in harmony. And business not that to him will be or my visit will not be pleasant. It as though feeling of a duty or debt, everyone were together five years and we have a daughter. You are far from comprehension of a short!!!

The anonym
07.07.2004, 10:57
Emotion, what for you _!

Willi
10.07.2004, 01:41
Emotion - as write, so we and treat: " to me my conscience that she then did not excruciate me " is important; " In fact the main thing - to be with ITSELF in harmony "; " It as though feeling of a duty or debt "... And how the daughter concerns to the father? How old is she? She knows, what the father in hospital?

The sun
11.07.2004, 10:02
Wish to tell or say, what it is not allowed to Sun to have own experience and though a few or a little;little bit to resemble others? God forbid such to my former husband or the friend but whatever happen, I shall necessarily go to support or maintain! I would not like to appear in loneliness only because someone kogda-that has attacked liked a callositas... You poshchitsija - to attack, washing - to warm and shine! And that's all!

Emotion
14.07.2004, 16:20
Willi, esteem answer Hazhilinoj - she has understood me correctly. And the daughter absolutely small and it is very far from us. By your question about the daughter - you know nothing about my situation, therefore hardly can draw decent conclusions and give advice or council.