PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Idiotok net-you, freezed to support or maintain. When you will grow wiser, can prikal...

Well here-. N10
07.08.2004, 03:54
Idiotok net-you, freezed to support or maintain. When you will grow wiser, it can be pinned you will learn. Meanwhile you can in a mirror posmotretsja-on this sad show. Simply ch. oshnitsa.

The anonym
07.08.2004, 17:51
Oh... Oh, as vzerepenilsja) I with you shall consult, about the beginning vodichkoj otmochu, then nozhichkom podkovyrjaju) I Shall allocate or remove in a bathroom and I shall wash up yours volosiki and popku from a feces, the priest shikaem shiprom, and again awake to satisfy girls on the liked site.

GERA
09.08.2004, 08:00
Can will suffice already! You samoyo-that not toshnit from own sayings???

The anonym
10.08.2004, 11:52
WELL HERE and whom you so not dovletvoril (precisely person sbolnoj imagination: first nozhichkom, then shiprom). Or not has satisfied and will throw potom-uf terrible izmenshchik.)

Huch
10.08.2004, 21:36
Nuvot has not satisfied me. Really on podcherku have not learned or have not found out?)

The anonym
11.08.2004, 07:08
Huch, not it not you would begin you with well votom in a bath to be amused? If only would drown.

Well here
11.08.2004, 18:06
Neither humour, nor culture... Ladies, would feel ashamed though of themselves. Huchilu zachem-that pripleli-that for hatred such? I here do not have familiar women who so could napisat-to what izgaljatsja-that? Would Go kuda-nt on bdsm that...