PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 28 years, doche half a year. With the husband we do not sleep more year. Yes...

Nadja
25.07.2004, 07:15
Hello! To me of 28 years, doche half a year. With the husband we do not sleep more year. Yes what to speak, all pregnancy + all time after sorts or labors. Speaks, lives with me for the sake of the child. Whether is what nibud an output or exit?

Woodpecker
26.07.2004, 08:20
The output or exit always is, important, gotovyli you to it or him;them.

Nadja
29.07.2004, 17:55
Logically, the Woodpecker, but it would be desirable to develop a potential course of events further...

Woodpecker
31.07.2004, 18:41
You need to accept important for itself reshchenie - gets divorced, or to play schaslivuju family further.

The anonym
04.08.2004, 11:16
Personally at me the self-respect is overestimated... If to me have told or said such... To put it briefly if is where to leave leave...
. With it or him! Still will bite to itself elbows!

2 Anonimke
06.08.2004, 10:02
And can and will not recollect in a month.

Anton
08.08.2004, 11:30
And what outputs or exits can be? Like they be remain with it or him. Is not present - throw. In general it is interesting, and up to pregnancy that was, he liked you, you where looked when in marriage left and gave birth or travailled?

Natalia
11.08.2004, 12:13
The family where the husband year did not concern or touch the wife, cannot be considered normal at all. Drag it or him to the sexopathologist. If at it or him proof aversion concerning you, it is necessary to leave even for a while. " For the sake of the child " to live together is a greater or big mistake or error. Nobody will take away the child from it or him, can do or make all for the sake of it or him, but you need to begin a new life, yet late, and he should not stir or prevent.

Shimanskij O.I.
11.08.2004, 16:44
Dear Nadja! The Reason " for the sake of the child " can accompany with yours with the husband of the attitude or relation as early as long years. Whether accept you such form of home life? If is not present, you should think of how to change yours with the husband of the attitude or relation. It would be better to consult with the sexologist and the family psychologist. The output or exit from a situation always is, it is necessary to estimate or appreciate and understand correctly only it or her itself and in an event.