PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! At me such problemka. As well as all at school had girlfriends, but was...

Zjuzja
04.08.2004, 17:10
Greetings! At me such problemka. As well as all at school had girlfriends, but there was one most bliznaja. Then school zakonchiki, have gone or send have learned in institute (already communicated a little, different interests). Have married. Have worked... Now she sits with 3 monthly board, I work. I very much wanted with her vstertitsja, but time did not allow, here couple of weeks have met back, she has very strongly changed, she is simple another, and men it or her does not suffice, I wish to communicate with her, but I see that interests different. Were at it or her on a visit, there there were also its or her friends, we as though from other planet have fallen down. I sat and braked, though in the company I always - tamoda. I very much wish to return its or her friendship, that prisovetuete.

Ego
05.08.2004, 19:58
I have not understood in what the girlfriend has changed? You absolutely do not have things in common more?

The anonym
09.08.2004, 11:49
I am afraid that is not present...

Zjuzja FOR THIS PURPOSE
10.08.2004, 19:33
Simply at the girlfriend the life, family, friends, friends to its or her husband.., at me the husband, the girlfriends and friends to the husband...
Now at them a daughter and all think only about her, its or her husband constantly works, she sits with the child. If it is necessary what nibud a trifle for malyshki she asks from others (at them there are children, they of type think in it or this), and to me is insulting, I in fact cannot make it for it or her.

Ego
11.08.2004, 16:16
Zjuzja when at my girlfriend has appeared rebenok-we too began to communicate less and it estestvenno-the child borrows or occupies the most part of time of young mum, changes its or her way of life. Each of you can have circle of dialogue, family but if there is something, that you are connected or bound, than you are interesting the friend drugu-the child will not hinder to your dialogue, it simply to change a little. Offer her your help, think up any joint leisure, help or assist to lay the kid and look through old photos where you together, recollect former times if she still has not forgotten you will find a place in the life and in the heart.