PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to learn to trust the psychologist?... I know, that its or his help is necessary to me.....

JUlja
05.08.2004, 06:29
How to learn to trust the psychologist?... I know, that its or his help is necessary to me.. But I am afraid what open to him I can not...

Creambird
06.08.2004, 01:21
Forgive or Excuse, but it NOT your problem) Is a problem of the psychologist.

DEN
07.08.2004, 23:19
I offer the beginning of conversation. YOU: " As I can trust you? You have an information or inquiry, what you decent or considerable? "

Hazhilina I.I.
08.08.2004, 23:51
Hello JUlja! Good psiholog-it is the fellow traveller whom arm or hand about an arm or a hand when to you badly and painfully goes with you. He helps or assists the person to return on correct road and to continue the travel on a life with sensation of happiness and internal comfort. Its or his knowledge and experience help or assist the person to understand itself to become the present or true owner of the destiny. The good psychologist himself will be arranged under your attitude, will find kljuchik to the decision of your problem, and a question to trust or not, will disappear by itself. If live in Moscow, can communicate with me on t. 8 916 140 74 55. My data are on page.

Goldberg I.I.
11.08.2004, 16:14
Yes, you describe the present or true problem of "absurdity", or "vicious circle". On the one hand, the person requires the help "from the outside", owing to the psychological trouble: is not able to trust people, it is closed, and sometimes - skryten or it is suspicious... .dlja such it is simply impossible to open soul to another. And on the other hand - iz-for these problems he also cannot address for the help, or even having addressed - wholly to allow itself voz-t to receive it or her! I do not know, whether is such in Russia, but ideal for you would be to address in so-called " group of interhuman attitudes or relations ", there and opennesses study, study to trust not only to the psychologist, but also in general people.