PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a following situation: I complicate to myself a life. And according to all ost...

sonja
08.08.2004, 10:53
At me a following situation: I complicate to myself a life. And according to all rests. Me excites and will wound absolutely everything, beginning or starting that somebody will joke of my appearance (me to be indispensable it is necessary samoj-most.. Whether ideal that, without any disadvantages absolutely). Also I very strongly am upset, when to someone I do not like. It happens not often but when happens, I lose a head so, that I can lay down in bed with this person, if only he has told or said, that I dejstvietlno super in every respect. How of it or this to get rid? At me too povyshenniye to itself of the demand and when I do not respond them, at me depression begins, I can panic, or in a hysterics. And my alarm already for a long time pererosla even generalizovannuju. Because I all time about something am anxious. Even during the moments when like all it is quiet, I shall find about what to be disturbed, for example, about that that remedilessly I recover and soon I shall not get into doors (though it far not so).

Tolokonin A.O.
09.08.2004, 13:12
Dear Sonja!
Typical enough situation when hochetsja to be best and it is obligatory that all this confirmed even if to have to lay down for the sake of it or this in bed. Most likely, the similar behaviour has already bothered you, you have grown from it or him, and here independently to consult it is impossible. In this case internal job with you is necessary. The subject is very familiar, often meets in an expert or a practice. If live in Moscow, Inform the coordinates on mine E-mail. tolokonin@mtu-net. ru

Psiheja
10.08.2004, 09:09
Sonja! prochtite, please my answer to Tatyana from December, 19th, 11.40. It to the full concerns or touches also you, such perfektsionizma and such morbid vulnerability! As it is paradoxical, perfektsionalizm, aspiration to be samoj-most (so was and at me:-)), it is a back of uncertainty and the low self-rating demanding of constant indemnification from the outside. And to depend on objective factors - postojanno-it it is unreal. As well as to prove to all the solvency and to have constant APPROVAL. e. I wish to tell or say, that perfektsionalizm (and he here practically obsessional), aspiration to an ideal, perfection in everything, it not only sr-in protection against uncertainty, inability to appreciate and respect with and at all only the neurotic phenomenon, but also a guarantee of absence of satisfaction, satisfaction myself and the life, peace of mind, spontaneity, a spontaneity and internal freedom... This problem very much often meets, t. To. kk istoki-the childhood, education, and the equipments or installations of a society.... If it would be desirable, I could help or assist to understand with pleasure all this (not internally and free of charge:-)), I can give imejl.

Svetlana
11.08.2004, 16:01
Psiheja, at me precisely same problem, as well as at Soni. You could not give me the imejl as I wish to understand this problem and it seems to me that at me she comes from the childhood...