PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There was such situation. The girl has decided me to check up. We spoke about vozmo...

Maxim
30.07.2004, 13:32
There was such situation. The girl has decided me to check up. We spoke about an opportunity of creation of family and as it will be - acquaintance to parents, engagement, etc. Has got or started frank conversation about svem the past and has started talking about sex and so, that the short was reduced to that it or she had many guys and she slept with whom to her it was pleasant. The similar story to put it mildly shocked me, I nenashelsja what at once to tell or say in the answer. Today from it or her the letter in the morning has come, she speaks, that has decided me to check up, how I shall react to impartial revelations about her. I have not passed or have not taken place test. She speaks, that I too longly thought above the answer that testifies that the love is not present, and I all this pure or clean calculation. She now speaks, that I deceived it or her, and I do not have belief.
Help or Assist what to do or make? We communicate with her more year, and at me actually serious intentions were, and now she does not talk to me even.

Face
31.07.2004, 14:13
Maxim, to me seems, that to the girl vashejnuzhno, to tell or say following things.
- How you thought, I shall react, on similar bosh? And why you thought, that at me at once to be born the answer, in fact it is things shocking.
To put it briefly, whence she has taken this crazy thing and why thought, that your reaction should be such as she expected in case of your love. Well and before to start talking to her about it or this, before zdelajte, something romantic, present flowers, or even present her them in a lap, zasypte otkrytochkami by mail, well that you consider or count all romantic and you possess what opportunities, do not forget, that all chtovam seems nonsenses pleasantly to all little girls at any age. And on posledok tell or say to her, that so love do not check, it or her check on a life.
Well stormozil, tell or say to her, and will think about itself, that she too was not in herself a little. Success!!!

John
01.08.2004, 01:44
That you have reflected, it is absolutely normal.
And otsutsvija love at all does not mean.
Interestingly, and if she has told or said, what as a result of all these communications or connections was ill, say, with AIDS, you too should not reflect, on its or her understanding?;-)
Your girl either is silly, or very younger also lives does not know. Likely, books nachitalas about high love?;-)
Communicate still, well and if she has firmly decided to fasten with you, do not regret about it or this. It is not necessary.

Man
01.08.2004, 06:07
John of the rights. And can tell or say to the girl: I therefore and stormozil also have reflected, that already in a head have touched all doctors of venereologists. And the girl most likely in a head has some - she in such a way you checks time. Whether it is not enough that to her then in a head will climb up - still kak-nibud to check up. Tell or say to her that there where there are serious feelings - first of all there should be a trust and the TRUTH. And let she will say lies somebody to another. Do not behave as the little boy - and that ahead you will have one troubles, and your girl will play with you as will want.

Iriha
02.08.2004, 03:42
Maxim, seems to me your girl is not right. Itself has told a heap of mucks, itself and has taken offence. For certain, if you have thought up any mucks about yourselves, it or she would have too a bad reaction. I agree with John, that, probably, she is very young or simply spoilt. Explain to her, that your reaction was such because you thought, that much about her knew, what even could not present those things about which she told. And if at you was rasschyot you on the contrary would not react in any way, all would be peer to you, and as you like it or her, it is normal reaction. If she likes you, should understand you. Success!

Elena
03.08.2004, 00:16
Last everyone is its or his private affair. To throw out it or him on a head of the partner imprudently. Especially to say lies. The strange girl. You are simply more senior and is wiser than it or her.

Lija
03.08.2004, 12:15
Too it seems to me, that she simply still is young. And if all this you have told or said to her, and have then admitted that check its or her feelings... Ask it or her, it would be pleasant to her. Also tell or say, that on such nonsenses the life is not under construction also it there should be first and last time. Otherwise it is necessary to reflect, and whether something from such family will turn out....

IRISHA
03.08.2004, 20:24
Mind or Wit, unfortunately, you will not buy or purchase...

] or atjushka
05.08.2004, 03:13
The mature girl for family never will go on similar toys with feelings. If she till now has not understood your feelings and intentions, she means still the child or is simple duura on a life (the last not ispravimo). The woman who wants in marriage and likes the person will not go on similar intrigues.

Reflecting
06.08.2004, 02:02
If not a secret, how old are you and how much to her? Painfully amusing way... Communicate with her, but marries in my opinion it is not necessary - whether a little that will throw out...
ZY it is interesting that the girl of such warehouse has told or said - as I would be with the answer quickly enough, here only I would am afraid to her he have not liked: (((

Katya
07.08.2004, 03:01
The girl obviously not in itself. She that, wanted, that you to her have told or said - perfectly, dear or expensive, continue in the same spirit? More likely such phrase speaks that to you on it or her to spit. Here - to mine not she, and you can take offence quite lawfully - in fact not you, and she has deceived you. vy-that counted on its or her decency (so she can and explain, that in your eyes she always was the sample of cleanliness, and the informed data have disappointed you). - to mine, you it is necessary to not be justified, and to take offensive positions. She has created this silliest situation and now you and does not accuse. Well not delirium?
As a variant - unpack or print out all reports from conference and show to her.

Maxim
07.08.2004, 22:42
Face, unfortunately, flowers to present me will not be possible, as I do not know, where she lives - I have only number or room mobily.
And vooebshche, her 22 years, me 26. That is spoilt, it is correct.

The anonym
09.08.2004, 12:02
And that that is silly?

Vick
10.08.2004, 08:19
Strange kak-that. Talk to her about an opportunity of creation of family, and do not know where she lives also the house. Phone. CHto-something is not similar, that she seriously concerns to you, one can you and not at it or her on a sign.

Muska
11.08.2004, 15:35
Probably, she simply to play the fool, can be with boredom. Appoint or nominate to her appointment (sms-which), tell or say to her, that you do not take offence at fools, and communicate as earlier. Can to think up too, by the way, to her check to show, what is it not so pleasantly.