PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It would be desirable to consult to whom nibud. Yesterday I was called by the woman, which n...

Asya
02.08.2004, 01:43
It would be desirable to consult to whom nibud. Yesterday I was called by the woman who not so long ago tried to withdraw my husband. She it is hollow year poisoned to me a life, and now wishes to meet to be sorry. We were familiar earlier and we have many general or common friends now. To tell the truth I do not know as to act or arrive. On the one hand it would be desirable to state her what horror and a pain for me there was its or her "unearthly" love to my husband, and sdrugoj the parties or sides it would not be desirable to chafe a wound again... The matter is that she I know, she tells that a victim that " tender feeling have crushed it or her kovanymi boots ", popolzovalis and have thrown out though I know of 100 % that the husband of all this time remedilessly tried explain to her that between them nothing can to be, but... Enamoured always understand all just what isn't needed. To talk to her and to explain something...

Natasha
03.08.2004, 00:00
Do not meet at all! It not your problems. She wants a revenge and if it has not turned out with the husband, to recoup on you (she can itself about it or this and not guess)

Calibre
03.08.2004, 17:40
On my way there was a former young man whom I tried to withdraw at the girlfriend, but it has not turned out, and instead of it or this they only have approached. And so now, in 3 years, at it or him already the child, what attitudes or relations with the wife I do not know, but he on a regular basis writes time to me and even began to call and call to meet, means not so iridescent. I do not know still, whether it is necessary for me, but I very much wish to make so that he - new has taken a great interest in me. I want in an ideal that has thrown family for the sake of me, and I to him would tell or say - Excuse, you are not necessary to me any more. But it only dreams.

Asya-calibre
04.08.2004, 01:40
And to you to spit on that that will be with the girlfriend and the child?

Calibre
05.08.2004, 10:31
Certainly

Huch
06.08.2004, 16:44
It is not known than will want your occurring and as. It is not necessary, drive it or her on further.

Calibre
07.08.2004, 13:15
Yes, to meet it is not necessary. You in fact not mazohistka? These are its or her problems, feeling of fault, etc.

C
08.08.2004, 14:48
With her be coldly polite, and tell or say, that you forgive to her, and it is more at you than the general or common subjects, would be desirable to believe, no. Well think, what she to you can tell or say? You should hear it?

JUlka
10.08.2004, 00:30
For what do not meet her! She wants imeeno nagljadetsja on that as vsyotaki much she of sufferings has delivered to you - to gloat. Do not give her such opportunity! Budte is wiser! And (magnanimous) in its or her address I too would not release or not let off any "pardon". Success!

JUlka
10.08.2004, 19:38
Jimmi it is wise!:)

Asya
11.08.2004, 12:30
Thanks all. I have decided not vstechatsja - to send it or her to hell both all. Can also to her so it will be better.