PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In advance I ask to not scoff... To me it is very sick. Several days ago uzna...

Страницы : [1] 2

Love
28.05.2004, 20:39
In advance I ask to not scoff... To me it is very sick. Several days ago has learned or has found out, that my lover has got or started one more romanchik (they together work). We do not live together (at everyone the family), but our novel lasts 5 years... Frank conversation with it or him yet was not. But I know, that he will deny all. The new passion is lonely (our age). How messages in this situation are more correct than themselves? I wished to tear with it or him for ever but then he remains with that, another. I very much am jealous, my heart is broken off or lacerated. What to do or make, how to revenge and forget, not humiliating itself?

CHunja
01.06.2004, 14:18
To revenge it is not necessary. Actually AS you can revenge? Yes, painfully, and most likely you from it or him did not expect it or this. In fact pochemu-the same he was with you, having the wife. Here and now you probably became for it or him almost habitual "wife". Has wanted fresh sensations. And can to you simply all seemed? Probably simply really it is better to finish all beautifully. To pretend that you know nothing about its or his new novel, and to him to declare or announce that you have decided to curtail or turn attitudes or relations. Let considers or counts that you HAVE thrown it or him. And with that another can anything at it or him and it will not turn out. Collect the heart " in a cam ". You have a FAMILY. I can sympathize only with you, jealousy the most mean rust in soul or douche.

Emotion
03.06.2004, 23:58
Simply release or let off, to hold there is no sense if will want, all will peerly leave. Besides he already with her was, what for to you such mental anguish? Same already change. And what can be after that confidential attitudes or relations if certainly, you want them, instead of are glad to be content with superficial flirtation. Turn a head in other party or side is better... Also find another. Though at once at you it or this can it will not turn out, the wound will not be tightened or delayed yet. But at everyone on a miscellaneous happens, above a nose!

Love
06.06.2004, 19:51
Thanks, CHunja and Emotion... Yes, I was in a shock... I precisely know, that he to me has changed. I can not is, drink, of all think only about it or this. Also I can not pretend, that I do not know. I am afraid, that I shall burst out crying now... What to him to tell or say, why I with it or him stop attitudes or relations?

Zoe
09.06.2004, 13:41
Yes, it is disgusting feeling. You should most to decide forgive or excuse or not. I could not. Each time imagined as it was and searched for the reasons in itself. But it became much easier when have left. Now we are friends:)

Ljuba
10.06.2004, 11:29
Ljuba, I very well understand you, because itself was in such situation. Only in a role here "razluchnitsy" At me the novel with the person who had family and the mistress whom for that moment met 6 years was such. And so, having twirled such mad novel with me, he in what not zmenil the former image zhizny. e. He - former an ooze with family, gave birth or travailled to children and prodoolzhal to meet the former mistress. I it or him very much liked and hoped, that he even will cease to meet that, another. But it or this has not occured or happened and 5 years proceeded. With that that I also have ended, that another and the wife have become pregnant simultaneously. I think that it is not necessary to explain that at its or his wife one more child was born, and we have made abortions. Certainly all people different, whether but let my example will help or assist you to reflect it is necessary to aggravate the humiliation, remaining with the person who has betraid you. It at to not change for the better, and here is worse can and to be. Regret only itself in this situation and ITSELF become the initiator of break. Also it is not necessary for any revenge. Already that you will refuse it or him, will force it or him to suffer and doubt of the advantages. And that is what is it sick, it and no revenge will rescue or save you, it and will and help or assist time can only. I wish you forces, patiences of all this to go through and love.

Love
12.06.2004, 07:19
To release or let off I it or him I shall release or I shall let off, though I shall strongly experience and suffer. I so would like, that also to him it was sick...

LANA
15.06.2004, 00:45
Love, it would not be desirable for you to afflict, but it will be never sick to him. To muzhiks happens painfully when they like, and them throw. And here the person uses to the full extent mistresses, does not neglect the wife. CHunja the rights, he wanted new sensations. The desire of revenge at you arises, I think, only with feeling of the property. And this feeling here is not absolutely pertinent - formally you are obliged by nothing each other: each of you the families, have you furtively so claims are not pertinent.

Love
16.06.2004, 22:47
LANA, you are right. But I considered or counted, that he should be fair with me. If has stopped loving, and tell or say, instead of think out any excuses. Certainly, probably, he did not wish to hurt me, having told or said all this is direct. And he can hoped, what I learn or find out nothing also all will be - former?

LANA
17.06.2004, 19:53
5 years are enough the big term for the similar novel. Can eat that, for what he appreciates you and does not wish to break off or lacerate the attitude or relation. He can raschityvaet, that when to him it will be bad, he will come running to you. In fact the mistress is first of all the girlfriend with whom it is possible to share become painful or sore and to distract from family problems.

Love
19.06.2004, 11:57
I go mad, because I like it or him... But its or his change I can not forgive or excuse. How to me to be?

LANA
21.06.2004, 09:06
Probably, to endure. And to revenge him it is not necessary, especially if like.

Lerchik
24.06.2004, 02:36
Love, strange you write. You apply for honesty from the person who deceives the wife and why you then consider or count, what he should be fair with you? As somewhat you " two sapoga-pair " - you in fact too deceive the husband. " If has stopped loving, and tell or say, instead of think out any excuses " - here where a mote in an another's eye you see, and at yourself a log you do not notice. The word of honour, would not began to condemn you, if not your unreasonable claims for honesty.

Olga
24.06.2004, 17:45
On another's misfortune of own happiness you will not construct. Recollect its or his wife, guess, about what I? Now you, almost, on its or her place and to you as it is sick (it or her you did not regret). Both of you acted _, having families, deceived spouses. One of you already disentangles the "worthy" acts. The god not Timoshka, sees a little bit. Excuse. By the way, I not the wife also was not for the husband if suddenly you have thought, what is it the opinion at me is generated by a life. No, not a life, more likely the attitude or relation to family and marriage or spoilage. Love, at you an output or exit one - to forget this communication or connection. Wish to like and be liked? Search for love, struggle for it or her up to the extremity or end and then you will be voznagrazhdeny. Success.

LANA
26.06.2004, 13:47
I zamuzhnjaja the woman with decent life experience, but here shall agree with Lerchikom, than with Olga more likely. To tell or say, what to change it badly, to mean nothing to tell or say. It is impossible to condemn in absentia the person who was solved on change. The life at all - to a miscellaneous develops, and circumstances which predetermine our acts, too different, to us them alas is not allowed to foresee. As in a proverb: would know where to fall, solomku would spread. The love, can you is simple have got confused in the love? It can not love, and a habit? If is not present, as then the husband?

Love
30.06.2004, 06:37
Olga, unfortunately, a life is much more complex or difficult... It is easy or light to speak...

Love
01.07.2004, 23:00
LANA, with the husband I live without love, probably at all for the sake of the child... There Are other circumstances. All is very complex or difficult.

LANA
03.07.2004, 10:34
Money?

Love
05.07.2004, 15:43
No, not money. He the invalid...

Ira
09.07.2004, 09:36
Really, and what you wanted from the person who already so longly deceives the wife, having communication or connection with you? Honesty, decency? Yes it or her does not remain during that moment when he has betraid the to the spouse. Probably, those women who write are right, that the mistress of such person eventually appears on a place of the deceived wife; here also reap fetuses of the novel... You did not see all this time what meet the liar, what your occurrings furtively is not love, and preljubodejanie, what for you, can, it and was feeling, and for it or him - superfluous adrenalinchik? In fact he as in what happened after you went to the wife!!! Where pride, damn it?! Yes throw you it or him, will not remain one, and as to your words - I like it or him... Whom? The deceiver? Or to you such position of the humiliated woman, secret nalozhnitsy without any prospects is lovely? I Doubt. Here there is nobody to like, like itself, success to you.

Ira
11.07.2004, 22:46
While wrote, send or have come other reports, koe-that became clear. Ljuba, do not experience, more correctly, hammer into to yourself a head that you liked unworthy. At you in family as I have understood, but also them it is possible to overcome problems. Though I perfectly understand you: I too have a liked person and if he to me will change (and it will be already double change, pervaja-the wife) I shall not spare it or him. I shall play so, that I throw it or him. Show, that you are significant, and he to you is already uninteresting.

Love
14.07.2004, 18:03
Thanks all huge. Only it is not necessary to regret me. I ask you, tell or say to me - more than bad words in its or his address, anger me that I was adjusted or set up on break. I can not dare to tear snim on always...

Ira
17.07.2004, 20:14
Ljuba, and you do not see, what is it the bad person? Very bad!!! He became the traitor in relation to the to the wife. You did not notice it, because has changed with you. So be discharged chut-hardly and look or see to the truth in eyes: it is necessary to be the nasty person to fool around with you, and to you with the wife! What he then has not divorced from her? In fact for 5 years it was possible to be solved. Means, did not want, so it was more convenient, the wife provides back, and with you a variety, and any problems. Well, and where here love? - to mine simple use of the liking woman. You used!!! And when you chut-hardly podnadoeli, at once have found replacement, moreover and the same age. It is possible to understand, would be very young, and so? Tell or Say, again love? Do not make laugh, ordinary... In. And the wife where? How I understand, the wife is inviolable? So HERE it is possible to like?!!! Not dostoin he YOU, really it is not clear? Cry! And then tell or say to itself: I had perfect 5 years of a life, will be even better and with other person, and I throw this rascal. He me not dostoin. And forward!

LANA
20.07.2004, 04:27
Love, now it is clear, why to you so it is sick: subconsciously, you, probably, connected or bound with it or him any hopes. To you will hardly leave this uneasy situation. And roots of YOUR change are clear - at me the girlfriend in the same situation was. At the husband Bekhterev's illness or disease, the child with sores was born, an allergy in general not passing or not taking place. She and knocked about years 12, anything to herself not allowing: earnings in family was brought only by her, what pension at the invalid? Any. And an intimal life same. At the husband ossification of a backbone, a neck does not turn, bones lomjat, what here sex? And here still the husband to itch became: if that uznaju-I shall kill. A life intolerable, we still longly were surprised, how on so much years have sufficed it or her. One year ago she vse-taki was solved on divorce, has found to itself the person (the truth it even in marriage or spoilage happens), like all at them well develops. And the husband in sect like, with sisters communicates. The situation certainly breath-taking, but all the same condemns nobody the girlfriend. Excuse, that has receded from a subject: it I besides to what not any change deserves censure. And Vm the Love, would be desirable to wish to cope with a situation adequately. At least, try to talk to it or him, to deduce or remove that is called on pure or clean water, place all points above "I", and then already solve what to do or make.

LANA (in dogonku)
21.07.2004, 04:12
Still ideas on a subject: to Men to like to sponsor women, to help or assist to solve their problems, including material. In family like all problems kazhutsja prosy, and here there is a highlight. Even elementary "thanks" seems exotic which from the wife you will seldom hear. Probably it or him pyl after 5 ti years has run low. And whether there was a love?