PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council - a situation such - for example I have any business vazh...

Alain
10.08.2004, 14:27
Help or Assist advice or council - a situation such - for example I have any business important, I know terms and for performance there is enough time, I do or make nothing until the last minute, all I postpone, I postpone, or I am afraid to begin, including, that I shall not consult, or for other reason. And when there is not enough time, in ovralnom a regimen, do or make all quickly and well. For example, it is necessary to me to write the report to the extremity or end of month - I weigh month I experience, that I shall not consult, worry that I shall not be in time, but I do or make nothing, and then for three days I write - but I am excruciated that excitement the whole month. Often I am late with terms, would be not present at once for three days to make and walk. Then myself I abuse, I plan to be corrected, But there is a new business - and all - old. Prompt, why I so do or make and how to be corrected?

child
11.08.2004, 08:01
To experience iz-for the postponed affairs as you have understood, vainly. It is vain to experience and iz-for not executed in time. But it is necessary to be afraid of doubts that you can not execute the obligation taken on at all. Last uncertainty is pernicious and if she arises too often or to you it is necessary to study, or it is not necessary to undertake such business or affairs. Leaves so, that to you would be not harmful to learn to refuse. Difficultly, but it is possible or probable. And terms... If iz-for terms you did not receive the report terms suffer or bear. You could and not pay attention to this direction of mental exaltation at all. And that you mechetes, and business costs or stands is only for your chief badly, but at all to you most. When your principal will go mad from such your individuality advise him to address for the help on this forum. Here I shall precisely tell to him as it is bad he of conducts, compelling or forcing you to be nervous in vain.