PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council - that to me to do or make? Has fallen in love with the man (by the way, he became at me...

Olga
03.08.2004, 23:23
Help or Assist advice or council - that to me to do or make? Has fallen in love with the man (by the way, he became at me to the very first), and he looks at women so: the it or he has more than them, the better. He is called constantly by its or his former wives (their whole three), mistresses, girlfriends, etc., and everyone wish it or him to see, and all is not enough him - he continues searches of new women. In what the reason also what to do or make to me (I can not stop loving, I accept its or his any but how to keep about itself even any time!!!!)

Elena
05.08.2004, 04:31
Dear Olga! It is not necessary to keep it or him... vy-it is only next victory over its or his way. Do not call to him, try to disappear (have left for business trip, a blockage at job, it is necessary pobyt with the sister, with mum, with the daddy) and you will check up also yourselves and it or him once again. Sebja-by way of that how much or as far as you are strong spirit, and ego-on how he concerns to you. Do not forget in fact muzhchina-he/she is the hunter. The zamanchivee extraction, the more strongly its or his interest to her. Please, be very patient also the most important do not call to him, do not run behind it or him. It already very well is familiar to him.

Olja
05.08.2004, 09:45
To waste time on attitudes or relations which do not have future, it is possible only being very juvenile person.

Tatyana
06.08.2004, 22:08
Dear Olja! I on a life had a belief: if the muzhik has many mistresses (instead of one wife or in additives to the wife) moreover and brags of it or this to women, the darkness same, At IT or him speaks each of the mistresses, that at it or him, besides it or her, still the INFERIORITY COMPLEX. He is afraid, that actually he not the muzhik. He proves to itself(himself), that time he has "harem", he the sultan. And actually...

lena
08.08.2004, 14:01
Simply respond sede to a question: WHAT FOR HE is necessary to YOU?

oshn
08.08.2004, 18:43
olga, replace mentality, he DID NOT BECOME YOUR to the VERY FIRST, he was simply the first. On a wedge light itself has not converged, on itself there was a blood.... Your innocence.

lena
10.08.2004, 02:35
Wedge a wedge...

The anonym
10.08.2004, 15:34
Da kozel on, da ne tolko on..............

Lapa
11.08.2004, 02:43
Such men are liked very much by women. And he will be always a success.

The probability that he with you will is. For example, there is he an impotent or poor or still that.
Or a living example - the employee at job - too the idler still that. But - with the third wife there live 15 years - in different rooms the truth and is absolutely independent, home can not vozrashchatsja to spend the night, from the room it or he even has a key. But to get divorced does not want - type has got used to live, the wife does not stir or prevent, and razvod-vanity). Besides - has understood, that the new wife or old - is not present a special difference (and speaks).
Very charming and sex!!!

It is necessary to you?